January 29, 2020
Vietnam Landing Visa
An Overview of Vietnam Landing Visa in Saigon Airport
Vietnam landing visa is a document, obtained at the Vietnam destination airport when the applicant arrives at Vietnam. More and more travellers have been opting for a Vietnam landing visa in the recent times, for the convenience and cost effectiveness it offers. The conventional method of applying through embassies have been cumbersome for many, which is why landing visa is of great demand today. Here’s more information about landing visa, and how you can apply for one:
How to Get a Vietnam Landing Visa in Saigon Airport?
Any Traveller willing to visit Vietnam can apply for a Vietnam landing visa through an online program called Visa on Arrival. Visa on Arrival is a facility provided by reputable visa agencies. The entire process happens online, hence an applicant doesn’t have to visit a Vietnamese embassy in their country to get a Vietnam visa.
With the help of a visa agency, you will submit your application for Vietnam visa. On the approval of the application, you can collect your stamped visa at the Saigon airport in Vietnam. Besides the convenience you could experience with this approach, you also get to reduce expenses significantly when you apply for a Vietnam landing visa.
Are E-visa and Landing Visa the Same?
People often get confused between e-visa and landing visa, with some of them even thinking both are exactly the same. There are huge differences between e-visa and landing visa.
- An e-visa or electronic visa is an official document, issued to your email by the immigration department of Vietnam.
- This is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in Vietnam for a maximum of 30 days.
- Travellers entering Vietnam by land, sea, or air can use an e-visa
- More than 30 ports of entry in Vietnam accept e-Visa
- A Vietnam landing visa, on the other hand, is obtainable only when you arrive at the destination airport in Vietnam.
- There are single entry and multiple entries landing visas that allows you to stay for more than 30 days.
- Travellers entering Vietnam only by air are eligible for a landing visa
- Landing visa allows you to enter Vietnam only through its international airports
You may choose between an e-visa and landing visa based on your preference. For short stays, an e-visa will be preferable. However, if you want to stay for more than 30 days, or plan to visit the country multiple times, a landing visa is the best choice.
What are Single Entry and Multiple Entries Landing Visas?
There are two kinds of landing visas a traveller can apply for:
- A single-entry visa allows you to enter Vietnam just once. Once you leave the country, the visa will go ineffective, whether or not its expiry date has passed. If you want to enter Vietnam again, you should apply for a fresh visa.
- A multiple entries visa allows you to enter Vietnam multiple times. You may enter and exit Vietnam as many times as you want well within the validity period of the visa.
What is the Cost of Vietnam Landing Visa?
When you apply for a Vietnam landing visa through the Visa on Arrival program, the following are the costs applicable:
Service Fee: You will pay a service fee levied by the agency at the time of your online application. This fee will vary depending on the type of visa you apply, as well as your citizenship. Once the payment is successful, your application will be processed.
Stamping Fee: Stamping fee is the official fee charged by the government to issue your visa. When you arrive at the Saigon airport, you should be paying this fee in cash at the landing visa desk to collect your visa.
What is the Application Procedure for Vietnam Landing Visa?
The process of applying for a Vietnam landing visa is simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the website of a leading visa agency and go to the visa application page
- Fill the online application form with details including your journey dates, port of arrival as Saigon airport, your name, passport information, and more.
- On filling out the application form, pay out the service fee online to submit your application
- Next, the immigration department of Vietnam will forward your application for the approval process
- The immigration department of Vietnam will forward an official document letter called approval letter to your email after the approval process.
- Show the hard copy of the approval letter at the landing visa desk when you arrive at this Saigon airport
- Pay the official Stamping fee at the landing visa desk to collect your stamped visa. You can now enter Vietnam with the visa you just acquired
Full Refund Guarantee:
What makes Vietnam landing visa even more desirable is the 100% refund guarantee offered by one of the leading visa agents vietnamvisa.cheap. The applicants receive a full refund if the immigration department declines their application, as well as for those who are not satisfied with the service of the agency.
Visa on Arrival is certainly a beneficial program that helps more and more travellers increase their chances of getting a Vietnam visa. Apply for one today!