January 28, 2020
How to Visit Vietnam Using Vietnam e-Visa via Saigon Airport
Vietnam has become one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the world. It stands high for its luscious landscapes, good food, and remarkable culture. In the earlier days, Travellers used to apply for a visa to Vietnam at a Vietnamese embassy office in their home country. This process however is time consuming and costs more overall.
With the introduction of electronic visa by the government of Vietnam, things have become a lot easier. Ultimately it has become convenient for everyone. Here’s what you need to know about Vietnam e-visa and how you can use it to enter the country:
What is Vietnam e-Visa?
Vietnam e-visa or electronic visa is an authorisation document that allows the traveller to enter Vietnam. Where, he can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. This is an alternate to your regular visa, except that there’s no label or stamp on your password. Vietnam e-visa is a great option to consider for those planning quick and short trips such as family tours, business trips, visiting friends and family, and the like.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
5 Important Pointers About Vietnam e-Visa:
Here are a few important things to know about the Vietnam e-visa:
- Presently, citizens from 81 eligible countries can apply for a Vietnam e-visa. Get in touch with the professionals of a reputable visa agency to know if you are eligible to apply.
- The validity of the applicant’s passport should be at least 1 month after entering Vietnam. And there should be at least two blank pages in the passport for immigration purposes.
- A hard copy of the e-visa should be with you at all times throughout your stay in Vietnam.
- If you need to renew your e-visa after 30 days, you can get a new one if you are being invited by an organisation or individual in Vietnam.
- Having an e-visa is advantageous. It lets you to enter the country through several number of ports of entry, including all international airports in Vietnam. So, regardless of you willing to enter Vietnam by land, air, or sea, e-visa fits your choice of travel plan.
Applying for Vietnam e-Visa:
What makes Vietnam e-Visa desirable for several travellers is the convenience of application that everyone gets to enjoy. If you follow the conventional method of applying through embassy, you will have to make multiple visits to the office. Depending on the number of applicants who turned up, you would also wait in queues for a long time until your turn comes around.
On the bright side, you can apply for an e-visa right from the comfort of your home anytime, anywhere through a legitimate visa agency’s website. Here is what you need to do.
You need to first make sure that you are dealing with an authorised and certified visa agency that helps with your application. Visit the website of the visa agency and go to the e-visa application web page.
2. Visa Type
Fill out the details including your citizenship, type of visa required, purpose of visit, entry and exit dates. You need to choose Tan Son Nhat International Airport as the port of arrival, if you plan to enter Vietnam via the Saigon Airport.
3. Visa Fee
Make an online payment of the applicable visa fee, after which you should submit application online and get approved at the earliest.
4. Copy of e-visa
Your e-visa reaches your email address in a PDF format from the Vietnam government. Print it out and take it with you when you are about to travel to Vietnam.
5. Entry into Vietnam
After reaching the airport, the officer will verify your e-visa and you get to enter to the country after approval.
Your e-visa application will get processed and approved in just a few days, but if you need it urgently, you may opt for the express service provided by the visa agency for faster processing. An additional fee will be applicable for this add-on service. Make sure to fill out the application form with the accurate details to increase the chances of approval.
What do You Require for Vietnam e-Visa?
- A passport size photo. Photo Guide.
- Scanned passport page containing your bio details
- An active credit card or PayPal for online payment
Advantages of Vietnam e-Visa:
- The biggest advantage of an Vietnam e-visa is the ability to apply anytime, anywhere using your internet connected device, as mentioned earlier. Everything happens online in a matter of minutes. With the assistance of a visa agency, your application will get processed and accepted soon.
- There is no stamping fee applicable when you arrive in Vietnam. You will have your electronic visa delivered to you via email, which could be used to visit and stay in Vietnam.
- The ability to enter the country through more than 25 ports of entry makes travelling convenient and flexible for foreigners.
Applying for a Vietnam e-visa online has never been easy and satisfying for travellers. Talk to a professional visa agency if you need more assistance with your e-visa application.