November 2, 2019
Traveling to Vietnam Made Easy With Vietnam E-Visa
So, you are planning to visit Vietnam for work or travel, and all you are worried about is the lengthy process and the associated hassles of applying for visa. The good news is that you can get the application process completed and receive the visa in no time with Vietnam e-Visa.
The Vietnam e-Visa lets you spend up to thirty days in Vietnam for holiday or for other purposes, and it is available for the citizens of eighty-one eligible countries. It will take you no more than a couple of minutes to complete the easy online application process. Plus, you need go through the trouble of standing at long queues or visiting the consulate or embassy. After the application, you will get the Vietnam e-Visa delivered to you via email. All you need to do is print a copy of it, and present it anywhere among the 28 entry ports of the country, on your arrival.
So, what exactly is Vietnam e-Visa?
Vietnam e-Visa is basically an electronic travel authorization that lets the citizens from 81 eligible countries, like the United States, the UK, Australia, and other European countries to come to the country for holiday, work, or other such related purposes. This e-visa lets the particular applicant stay in Vietnam for thirty days.
The application for the online e-visa is as simple as it gets. All you need to do is enter your basic information and personal details, such as name, date of birth, address, and travel information, and apply. It will only take a few minutes for you to complete filling up the application form.
Once you complete the application and provide all the required information, it will take 24 hours for it to be processed. However, in some cases, it might take 72 hours to process the application. So, it would be best if you apply at least three days in advance taking into account the processing time.
Nationals who are eligible for Vietnam e-visa
Before applying for e-visa, the applicant should check the name of their country in the list below to make sure they are suitable for the e-visa to Vietnam.
- * Chinese e-Passport (passport with nine dash line map) are NOT accepted for applying Vietnam e-visa. Chinese e-Passport number is usually begins with letter “E”. Chinese e-Passport holders are advised to apply for visa at the embassy or apply for Visa On Arrival. Chinese Passports (Old type) with passport number begin with letter “G” are OK for applying Vietnam e-Visa.
- ** Hong Kong’s new version passport (passport number begins with letter “H”) AND Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes (HKDI) [香港特別行政區簽證身份書] – passport number begins with letter “D” are NOT accepted for applying e-visa. We hope it will be accepted soon. Now, you can apply for Visa On Arrival or apply for a visa at the embassy.
- *** British National oversea (BNO) passport holders are NOT accepted for applying e-visa. You are advised to apply for Visa On Arrival or apply for a visa at the embassy.
The passport holders of the countries who is eligible for Vietnam e-visa, as mentioned above, can fill the simple online application to apply for the Vietnam e-visa.
The process of getting Vietnam e-Visa
As mentioned earlier, it takes anywhere around 24 to 72 hours to process the application. However, if there are errors in the application or if the form is incomplete, it might take longer. After it is processed, the e-visa would be sent to you by email and you can print a copy of it to present the border authorities, along with your passport, on your arrival in Vietnam.
The information that you provide during the application process gets screened through the security databases for identifying any potential security threats to the country. You will have to provide detailed information such as your name, date of birth, address, and details of your passport like expiry and issue date and travel documentation number.
You will have to answer each of the questions to the best of your knowledge to avoid getting rejected or facing delays in receiving your e-visa. There is a fee that you will have to pay for submitting the e-visa online and you can pay it via debit or credit card.
Additional information about the online e-visa
Additional requirements for the Vietnam online e-visa include your dates for the stay and the address of the place where you will be staying during your travel to the country, be it a hotel or the place of your acquaintance. You will also have to provide all the details of your history of vaccination and your medical history.
You will need to show the printed copy of your online e-visa and your passport to the border authorities upon your arrival. Keep in mind that the passport which you show to the authorities has to be the same one whose number you had put in the application. So, if you someone with two passports, make sure to bring the right one for getting clearance at the border for entering the country.
Where to apply for Vietnam e-visa ?
Here is the link of the official website of the government for Vietnam e-visa : https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/ – this website rub by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. You can apply for your e-visa directly here, however, the government ask to provide too many information which may lead to mistake for your application. The government website also don’t support online and no refund if your application denied or rejected. Please make sure no error or mistake before making the payment, any change after the payment will be required to make new application, of course new payment is required.
For beginners, to avoid hassle, you can apply your e-visa through an agency or via our easy application form – We don’t ask to provide too many information. Our application is user friendly with 24/7 support online and especially, we offer 100% money back guarantee if your visa application is denied or reject, even if you are not satisfied with our service, you can ask for refund also.
The multiple reasons for you to apply online with us
You might be thinking why, at all, would be applying online for the e-visa. Well, there are more reasons than one for you to take the advantage of online application. Here are the advantages you get from Vietnam e-Visa applications:
- Available 24/7 all through the year
- Application checked and reviewed closely by experts before submitting to the Vietnamese Government
- Correction of the application forms, as much as possible, by the e-visa experts. For instance, we crosscheck your passport details using our high-end API tech
- Protecting your privacy at all costs
- Verification of all the information by the experts for validation
- Accepting documents and photos in a number of formats, such as .PNG, .JPG, and.PDF, and in sizes up to 8 MB
- Customer support and assistance 24/7/365 by expert professionals who are proficient in the widest range of languages, such as English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, and Korean to name a few
- The guarantee of complete refund if the Vietnam e-Visa application is rejected
- Compatibility with a number of payment methods accepted worldwide, like Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, Unionpay, Maestro, Diners Club, and more.
Here was everything that you needed to know about Vietnam Online e-Visa. For anything else, we are here to answer you.