October 21, 2019
How to apply?
Please note that visa on arrival differences with the process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies. In order to get visa on arrival at the international airports of Vietnam, visitors must hold the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam which allows to pick up your visa on arrival. Visa On Arrival is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air.
Step to get the visa approval letter
Step 1: Fill Out Information On The Online Form
You are required to provide personal information of the applicant(s) such as : Full name as in your passport, date of birth, passport number, nationality (country name of your passport) and your travel plan with entry and exit date for Vietnam.
Step 2: Confirm Your Order Information And Make The Payment
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, any change after the payment will be charged.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via PayPal or pay via Western Union. Please choose Paypal option to pay because this best option in case you want to get refund. We offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with us.
Step 3: Receive Your Visa Approval Letter Via Email
After 2 working days (for standard processing) or from 2 hours to 8 hours (for rush processing), YOU WILL:
• Receive the visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form).
• Please print a hard copy of the visa approval letter and the Vietnamese visa application form (form NA1).
• Please fill, sign and attach your current photo on the Vietnamese visa application form (form NA1) in advance to save time on arrival.
• Please prepare cash in USD for pay stamping fee on arrival when picking up your visa ($25 for 1 month or 3 months single entry visa; $50 for 1 month or 3 months multiple entries, $95 for 6 months multiple entries and $135 for 1 year multiple entries visa)
Put all above mentioned things along with your passport, then present it to the Immigration Officer at the visa issuing office in the airport to get your visa. Please see Vietnam airport Guide: How to pick up the visa at Vietnam airports? for more details.
Step 4: Get Your Visa Stamped Upon Arrival
When your arrive in 1 of 7 international airports in Vietnam, you will see an arrow direct to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office” in front of the passport control, you should go there to show your passport + the visa approval letter + filled and signed the entry exit form (form NA1) then wait to be called to pay for the visa stamping fee, after the payment for the visa fee, you will get back your passport with the visa stamped.
International airports of Vietnam accept for Vietnam visa on arrival
Till to day, there are 7 international airports of Vietnam accept for picking up your visa on arrival with the visa approval letter. Please find below for the list of airports:
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city
- Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong city
- Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city
- Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh city (also called Saigon)
- Lien Khuong International Airport in Da Lat city
- Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc island
Please remember to check your visa information carefully to make sure it is correctly as approved in the visa approval letter (the visa type with period you expected for) before exit this counter. Ask the officers correct immediately if you found any error or mistake was made by the officers (because you will have no chance to correct after exit this place). After checking the visa and found everything is good, come to the passport control counter to get entry into Vietnam.
Have a good trip.