Airport (Busy Score)
Wait time (Average)
|Ho Chi Minh city SGN
(Busy Score: 10/10)
|15-30 minutes||10:00 am to 02:00 pm (Busiest day: Friday)|
|Noi Bai airport (HAN) – Ha Noi city
(Busy Score: 8/10)
|10-20 minutes||09:00 am to 03:00 pm (Friday usually sees the highest number of arrivals)|
|Da Nang airport (DAD) Da Nang city
(Busy Score: 6/10)
|Often less than 15 minutes||11:00 am to 01:00 pm (Saturday is the busiest day)|
|Cam Ranh airport (CXR) – Nha Trang city (Busy Score: 5/10)||Often less than 15 minutes||08:00 am to 10:00 am (Busiest day: Thursday)|
|Cat Bi airport (HPH) – Hai Phong city
(Busy Score: 4/10)
|Often less than 15 minutes||03:00 pm to 05:00 pm (Busiest day: Monday)|
* Notes: This is an average waiting time for non-holiday, as it will be much busier during New Year, Christmas and Lunar New Year Holiday.
– Prepare all documents in hand before you go, including your original passport, the visa approval letter, stamping fee in cash and the Vietnamese visa application form (form NA1). Please print a copy of the visa approval letter and check it again to make sure no error or mistake. The Vietnamese visa application form (form NA1) should be filled, signed and attached photo in advance.
– Prepare cash to pay for the stamping fee on arrival with exact amount in USD (US$25 for single entry visa | US$50 for multiple entry visa) to save your time on money exchange (USD is recommended). Credit card is not accepted and there is no ATM also.
– Priority is available if you travel with children or seniors. Please ask the immigration officers or other travelers for priority.
– To avoid long queues, you should choose “On Arrival Support” with extra fee for supporting from our staff to get your visa fast without queuing.