November 24, 2019
Vietnam Visa on Arrival Support and Fast Track Service
If you’re someone who doesn’t want to spend your precious time queuing up at the airport during your trip to Vietnam, then you should book the Vietnam visa on arrival support and fast track service. With their help, you’ll only spend a few minutes at the airport to get your passport stamped with a visa. They will handle the processing of your visa as you arrive in Vietnam. All you need to do is to sit, relax, and wait.
How Does It Work?
So you may ask, how does the Visa on Arrival Support works? It’s simple. First, you need to book the service online and request a pre-approval letter. Once you have the letter, print it out and have it ready when you arrive in the country.
During your flight to Vietnam, one of our support staff will be waiting for you at the airport. He or she will be bringing a banner with your name printed in it. Just approach our staff and hand over the pre-approval letter.
You will then be directed towards the visa counter and the staff will process your visa on your behalf. There’s no need to line along with thousands of other foreign travelers. Therefore, you will get your visa ready in only a matter of minutes and you’ll be on your way to your hotel in no time!
What Are the Different Types of Services that You Can Avail?
When you hire the Vietnam Visa on Arrival Support and Fast Track Service, you’ll be asked to choose from different types of services that they offer:
- Fast track – with this service, your visa will be stamped into your passport without the need to queue at the counter. This will cost you around $16 – $20 per person, depending on the number of persons who will avail of the service.
- VIP Fast Track – you’ll get the same privileges with the Fast Track service, but with more added services. The staff that will come to pick you will also escort you towards passport control so you can skip the queue there as well. This is very useful for business people who wanted to be able to get out of the airport fast. Depending on the number of persons, this service will cost around $30 – $35.
- Full VIP Package – with this service, you can enjoy the privileges from the Fast Track and VIP Fast Track, plus more. Aside from assisting you with your visa and escorting you at passport control, a porter will also be there to assist you. If you’re traveling with lots of luggage, then this service is very useful. This should cost you around $35 to $40, depending on the number of persons who will book the package.
Who Should Avail of the Vietnam Visa on Arrival Support?
Anyone who values his or her time and doesn’t want to waste time queuing at the airport should avail of the Vietnam visa on arrival support and fast track service. Here are some people who should use the service:
- People traveling to Vietnam for the first time.
- Travelers who wanted to take advantage of the rush visa processing for Vietnam.
- Pregnant women or those traveling with small kids.
- Those who travel in a large group.
- People with limited mobility, such as disabled persons and senior citizens.
How To Book the Fast Track Service?
If you want to avail of the Vietnam visa on arrival support, here are the steps to go through:
Step 1 – Choose the type of service that you want, whether it’s a fast track, VIP Fast track, or full VIP Package.
Step 2 – fly to Vietnam and look for our staff as you disembark on your plane. You should look for that person who is holding a banner with your name written in it.
Step 3 – meet the staff that will escort you towards the visa counter. Provide the pre-approval letter, your photos, and the entry/exit form. Wait for the staff to process the visa on your behalf.
In only a few minutes, the staff will be back holding your passport with a visa stamped in it!
How Does the Refund Policy Work?
When you book the Vietnam visa on arrival support and fast track service, make sure you provide your flight details at least four hours before your flight. That way, we can arrange for someone to meet you.
If you booked the service without providing your flight details, we won’t be able to arrange an agent to meet you. In this case, you will not be refunded back with whatever you paid for. So before you fly to Vietnam, make sure you get in touch with us. If there are any changes on your flight, send us a message immediately.