November 18, 2019
Vietnam Airport Concierge and Fast Track Service
There are so many things to keep in mind when planning for a holiday to Vietnam and one of these is your visa. If you want a stress-free way of entering the country, using the Vietnam airport concierge services is highly recommended. The service is aimed at helping foreign visitors with their visa stamping and in handling their luggage upon arriving at the country.
Vietnam is a popular tourist destination in Asia so it’s not surprising to find long queues at their airports, especially in the country’s busiest airports. With the concierge and fast track service of Vietnam, someone will be there to welcome you as you arrive. You will then be escorted towards the immigration counter for your visa stamp and be escorted towards passport control. What’s great about using their services is that they can bypass the long queues! Therefore, you will not be wasting your valuable time at the airport, allowing you to get out of the airport and reach your hotel fast.
Vietnam Airport Arrival Services
When using the arrival services of the Vietnam airport concierge, there are two options for you to choose from:
- Fast Track Service – with this service, one of their staff will personally meet you as you disembark on the plane. He or she will be holding a banner showing your name. As you approach her, you’ll be assisted immediately to the counter for your passport to be stamped with a Vietnam visa. Since they are there to assist you, all you need to do is to sit down and wait. There’s no longer a need for you to queue along with the other passengers. In only a few minutes, the staff will be back holding your passport with a visa stamp.
- VIP Fast Track -if you want to travel like a VIP in Vietnam, the VIP fast track service is perfect for you. With this service, one of our staff will personally welcome you as you arrive in the country. After meeting our staff, he or she will process your visa on your behalf. In only a few minutes, you’ll already have your passport with a visa stamped in it. And since you opted for the VIP service, a baggage porter will be waiting to assist you with your luggage.
Who Should Be Using the Vietnam Airport Concierge Service?
Anyone who does not want to be hassled as they pass through the airports of Vietnam can greatly benefit from the Vietnam airport concierge and fast track services. But those that can benefit the most are the following types of travelers:
- Businessmen – as an entrepreneur traveling to Vietnam, your time is too precious to waste at the airport queuing for your visa. Therefore, let the concierge services assist you. With their help, you can get out of the airport fast and easy and not miss an important meeting.
- Elderly and infants – elderly travelers who have limited mobility can benefit from the help of the fast track service, especially in the handling of their luggage. Also, travelers with infants and small children will be able to benefit from the assistance of the fast track service. Kids definitely don’t want to wait and can get grumpy especially after coming from a tiring flight. So hire the services of the Vietnam airport concierge in order to get out of Vietnam airport fast and go straight to your hotel where your kids can rest.
- Transit passengers with tight layover time – for passengers transiting at the airports of Vietnam and with a very tight layover time, the Vietnam fast track services can help you in passing through immigration fast so you won’t miss your next flight.
- Travelers in a group– if you’re travelling in a group, either with friends or family, you should hire the concierge services so you can apply for your visa altogether. This is very convenient since the staff will process all your visas and all you need to do is to wait for your passport with a visa stamp. There’s no longer a need for everyone to queue, which is such a hassle.
How To Book the Vietnam Airport Concierge Services
Here are the steps on how to book the Vietnam airport concierge and fast track services:
- Go online and choose the Airport Fast track Service to apply for a Visa on Arrival. Fill out the form with your information and wait for an email for the pre-approval letter. Print the letter and give this to the staff that will welcome you as you arrive in Vietnam.
- Fly to Vietnam – once you have your pre-approval letter, book a flight to Vietnam and meet our staff at the airport. You should be able to easily recognize our staff since he or she will be holding a welcome banner with your name.
- Wait for your visa – give your pre-approval letter and passport and wait for the staff to process your visa. If you avail of the VIP service, the staff will then assist you towards the luggage carousel.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
When planning a trip to Vietnam, one of the things that you need to prepare is your visa. Without a proper visa, you won’t be allowed to enter the country and this can surely spoil your holiday.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA) is handled by the immigration service at the airports and as such, if the airport is operating so is the VOA department. It is absolutely vital that you have your visa processing fee(s) on you, in cash.
This post will show you how to collect your visa on arrival at the international airports of Vietnam. At this moment, there are 7 international airports of Vietnam accept to collect your visa on arrival with the visa approval letter.