October 21, 2019
Vietnam airport Guide: How to pick up the visa at Vietnam airports?
This post will show you how to collect your visa on arrival at the international airports of Vietnam.
At this moment, there are 7 international airports of Vietnam accept to collect your visa on arrival with the visa approval letter. Please find below for the list of airports:
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city
- Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong city
- Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city
- Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh city (also called Saigon)
- Lien Khuong International Airport in Da Lat city
- Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc island
To save time when picking up the your visa on arrival at the airport, please prepare following documents:
- Your original passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages remain for visa and immigration stamp.
- A copy of the visa approval letter which allows to pick up your visa on arrival at the airport.
- The Entry and exit form (Form NA1) completely filled, signed and attached your current photo. Don’t worry if you don’t have the photo of your face to attach on the form. There is a place to take a photo of your face there with service charge around US$ 1-2.
- Prepare cash for paying stamping fee (25$/person for 1 month and 3 months single entry | 50$ for 1 month multiple entries and 3 months multiple entries | 95$/person for less than 6 months multiple entries and 135$/person for 1 year visa). Please note that credit card is not accepted and there is no ATM in this area.
How to get visa on arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh city)?
At Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), on the way to the passport control, you will see an arrow direct to “Landing Visa” counter is situated on the left as you enter the immigration hall. Go for the arrow then you will see the place to pick up your visa.
How to get visa on arrival at Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi city)?
At Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi city), the “Visa On Arrival” counter is situated opposite to the passport control. The signage is unclear if there are lots of people. Please find below the picture of the place to pick up visa on arrival when you arrival Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi city.
How to get visa on arrival at Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang city)?
At Da Nang International airport (Da Nang city), please follow the exit signs. As soon as you enter the huge hall it is very easy to find the “Visa On Arrival” window – it is on the left hand side and is clearly visible. Please find below the picture of the place where you pick your visa on arrival when you arrive Da Nang International Airport.
The visa on arrival office at the remain international airports of Vietnam (Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong city; Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang city; Lien Khuong International Airport in Da Lat city and Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc island) is smaller but it is easy to find when you arrive because these are small airports. If you don’t find it, do not worry, just go to the passport control to ask then the officers will give you an instruction.
Have a good trip.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
From 01 Feb, 2019, Vietnam Immigration Department has added more 35 countries to the Vietnam e-visa program, including Hong Kong (China) and Macau (China). But until now the Vietnam e-visa system is just updated for old version of Hong Kong passport – passport number starts with letter “K”.
From 01 Feb, 2019, Citizens of Hong Kong can apply for Vietnam eVisa online. Below is everything you need to know about Vietnam eVisa for citizens of Hong Kong (China).
Vietnam government has decided to extend visa waivers program for visitors from the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. This information was announced by the Minister, Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung announced at the meeting on 03 June, 2017.
To get the Visa at Moc Bai border checkpoint, you need the original letter (The real letter in paper with the real stamp and signature). This letter is processed and approved by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Vietnamese Visa application form (Form NA1) will be submitted at Visa landing counter desk at Vietnam airports to get the Visa into your passport. This form is required for all people who want to get Visa on arrival.