As stipulated on Vietnam’s Law on Entry, Exit, Residence, and Transit of Foreigners, the immigration authority will issue a temporary residence card to foreigners who are legally allowed to reside in Vietnam for a certain time. Also known as the TRC, the temporary residence card is issued by the competent authority of Vietnam’s Ministry of