June 11, 2020
Vietnam e-visa for Friendship Landport
Also known as the Ai Nam Quan pass, the Friendship Landport is a border that connects Vietnam to China. It’s located between the Lang Son Province of Vietnam and the Guangxi region of China. The pass lies inside the Chinese part of the border.
Foreign visitors who will be entering Vietnam through this pass can use the Vietnam e-visa to be allowed entry into the border. The e-visa can be applied online so there’s no need to go to the embassy of Vietnam. Here’s everything you need to know about using the Vietnam e-visa for Friendship Landport crossing.
What Is a Vietnam E-visa?
The e-visa is one of those visas that the Vietnam government would issue to foreign visitors. E-visa is basically the shortened term for “electronic visa”. The reason why it’s called an electronic visa is that it’s the type of visa that’s issued electronically. This means that it will be issued online and you need to apply for it online as well. Once your visa is approved, they will send it to you through email. All you need to do is to print the visa and bring it with you as you pass through the Friendship landport.
The Vietnam e-visa is certainly the most convenient way to apply for a visa to Vietnam these days. In fact, this visa was launched as part of the government’s program to lure more foreign visitors into the country. The visa is good only for single entry and visitors will only be given a maximum stay of 30 days.
Aside from land ports, e–visa is also acceptable at the seaports and airports. Thus, it’s ideal for visitors who are entering on a cruise and those who are traveling by air. To use the Vietnam e-visa for Friendship Landport crossing, simply show the printed copy of the visa at the Immigration Counter in the border and you will be allowed to get in.
How to Apply for the Vietnam E-visa?
Applying the Vietnam e-visa is so easy. You can do everything online since visiting the embassy is no longer necessary. All you need is your laptop or mobile phone, and a reliable Internet connection. Here are the steps on how to apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Friendship Landport crossing.
- Go online and open the web application system for the Vietnam e-visa.
- Once the visa application form will appear, fill out all the details required. Provide your complete name, birth date, passport number, and other details. Review everything before you proceed to the next.
- On the next page, upload a copy of your passport. This is the scanned copy of the first page, which displays your name nationality, passport number, and other relevant details. You also need to upload your photos.
- When you’ve uploaded all requirements successfully, click the next page to proceed with the payment.
- Get your credit card or debit card for the payment. You may also pay using your PayPal account. Submit the application form and wait for the email confirmation.
- After 3 business days, you will receive an email to inform you of the status of your visa application. If it’s approved, a link will be provided so you can download the visa from your end.
Benefits of Using Vietnam e-visa for Friendship Landport
As mentioned, the Vietnam e-visa is the easiest visa to apply for your trip to Vietnam. Here are some of the benefits of using the Vietnam e-visa for Friendship landport crossing.
- Convenient application – the entire process is done online, which makes the process of applying for a visa a truly convenient one. There’s no need to visit the embassy of Vietnam in China to personally submit your application.
- Fast processing – after only 3 business days of submitting your visa application online, you’ll get an email informing you of the status of your visa.
- No queuing – unlike the visa on arrival that will require you to queue upon arrival in Vietnam, the e-visa doesn’t require any of this. You just submit your application online and get your visa online as well. Then print the visa and show it at the immigration counter of the Friendship landport.
When Should You Apply for a Vietnam E-visa?
Normally, the Vietnam e-visa is processed within 3 business days. However, there are situations where the visa will take longer to be processed especially if it’s the peak travel season in Vietnam. So to avoid any problems, you should apply for the visa as early as you can. You may wish to get your visa sooner, but this will require you to pay more.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Friendship landlord? Existed to here that name, and looking to enter Vietnam via this friendship landlord? You can make it possible with a Vietnam visa at cheapest prices. Friendship is the name of the Vietnamese border gate connecting with China; its located 17km from Lang Son city, Lang Son province, Vietnam.