February 9, 2020
Vietnam Landing Visa
Vietnam landing visa in Lien Khuong Airport
If Vietnam is not in your travelling bucket list, it’s time to add it now. There are so many places to visit in Vietnam, but we would suggest the Da Lat city. Located in the south of Vietnam, Da Lat is a charming City. It is also known as a top destination for honeymooners. Da Lat has a picturesque mountain town that used to be a hill station during the French colonial period. Travelling to Da Lat, you will find magnificent French colonial-style architecture all over the city. The city is well-known for its flower gardens, gorgeous lakes, quaint hill towns, and forests. This is an excellent place for trekking. Get your Vietnam landing visa in Lien Khuong Airport to explore some of the best sceneries in the country.
General info on Vietnam landing visa:
To help the Businessmen and tourists visiting Vietnam, the government of Vietnam and the Vietnam immigration department has put Vietnam landing visa into use for so many years now. Pick the Vietnam landing visa on arriving at one of the international airports in Vietnam.
However, to get your visa stamped, you should carry certain things with you to show to the immigration officers at the airport. It includes:
- Two passport size photos 2*3 inch. Photo Guide.
- Original passport with 6-month validity.
- Pay stamping fee in USD to the immigration officer. You cannot use debit or credit cards for payment.
The procedures on visa on arrival compared to the Vietnam Embassy visa is much more comfortable, less time consuming, and money-saving.
Often people question the legitimacy of the Vietnam landing visa. Vietnam landing visa in Lien Khuong Airport is legitimate and posted at the official website of the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Vietnam immigration laws. Besides, it is recognised by the international air traffic association and is no strange in the tourism industry. Furthermore, the visa on arrival acknowledged under the Vietnam immigration laws of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Thus you can stop worrying over the legitimacy of the Vietnam landing visa.
What are the advantages of getting a Vietnam landing visa?
- As a foreign applicant, you get a lot of advantages. It can surprisingly satisfy even the prickliest customers.
- Since the Vietnam visa process done online, it is both convenient and trouble-free for everyone. No passport send-off for travelling to and fro needed.
- The visa processing time is as little as one hour to 48 hours. This time gap depends on the level of urgency. It is faster than the Embassy visa.
- The fee for the Vietnam landing visa is much cheaper compared to other methods.
- Humans make mistakes. It is faster and easier to correct any errors made in the online form. All you should do is write an email to the agency or call them directly in case you wrongly entered any of your information. They will help you change it in no time. You can even change your arrival time in the next few hours.
Procedure to get Vietnam landing visa:
Before getting on board:
The good news is that the application for Vietnam landing visa in Lien Khuong Airport done entirely online. All you need is a computer or mobile phone connected to the internet.
Fill the visa application letter online. You should fill a few personal information like:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Arrival date
Make sure the details you enter matches exactly with that in your passport.
For the approval, fee make payment online.
You will get your visa approval letter in 2 to 4 days on the email address provided. You should take a printout of it.
After entering Vietnam airport:
Once you enter Vietnam airport, you should get your visa stamped. For this you should submit:
- Your original passport
- Printed Vietnam visa approval letter
- Two passport size photos
- Stamping fee
At the immigration desk, get your visa stamped into your passport after the immigration officer checks your details. That is it. Welcome to Vietnam!
It is evident that with Vietnam landing visas getting Vietnam visa is no longer hard.
Advantages of applying for Vietnam landing visa:
- Emergency visa approval letter services are available.
- Non-working time service on holiday and at the weekends.
- Fastrack services are available. The staff will pick you at the gate with a welcome board and do the entry procedures at the immigration counter for you. To use this service, you should pay separately. Availing this service would help you get your visa stamped without standing in a long queue.
To get your Vietnam landing visa in Lien Khuong Airport at a reliable agency, visit the official website of Vietnam visa cheap. They offer 100% customer satisfaction and refund the money paid in case of any problem.