November 8, 2020
[Covid 19] How to Request for Approval to Enter Vietnam Under the Guarantee of an Organization
Vietnam is now slowly opening its borders to foreign visitors. Although authorities are still not allowing the entry of tourists, they are now allowing the entry of visitors for essential purposes. These include working professionals who will come to Vietnam to provide essential services.
But before flying to Vietnam, prior approval is required. The agency or organization that will be sponsoring the foreign visitor must first seek approval from the government of Vietnam to allow the entry of such foreign individuals. Here’s how to request approval to enter Vietnam under the guarantee of the organization or company.
Scope of Application
This guideline covers the steps and procedures on how to request approval from Vietnam’s Immigration Department and the Ministry of Public Security to allow the entry of foreigners in Vietnam under the guarantee of an organization or company in Vietnam. This also applies to foreign individuals who don’t have a residence visa or temporary residence card.
Subjects of Application
The procedure for requesting approval to enter Vietnam will apply to the following subjects:
- Foreign individuals who are investors, experts, high-tech workers, business managers, as well as their family members, including their spouses, children, and parents. This also applies to foreign students who are studying in Vietnam.
- Organizations and agencies in Vietnam who invited the foreign visitor and will serve as the sponsor by providing a guarantee for foreigners to enter. This also applies to relevant organizations, agencies, and individuals who need to enter Vietnam for essential purposes.
Order and Procedures for Implementation
The following documents will be required:
👉 Profile Proposal
The agency or organization must send in a written request to Vietnam’s Immigration Department asking them to consider or approve the visa of the foreign visitor. They will also request for an entry permit to be issued, by completing the NA2 form. The Minister of Public Security will provide the forms or papers related to the entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam.
The agencies or organizations who invited the foreign visitor and will guarantee their visit must go online and access the website to apply for approval. It must be entered into the electronic transaction system then printed. The printed request must then be signed and stamped.
For foreign visitors who are already holding a visa or a valid temporary residence card, the guaranteeing agency or organization must note that on the request. They should state on the NA2 form that the person is already holding a visa or residence card. The residence card number must be provided, as well as the issuing authority, date of issue, and expiration date. A photocopy of the visa must also be attached.
👉 Approval from the People’s Committee of the Province
The People’s Committee of the province where the foreign visitor will plan to visit or work must provide approval for the foreigner to visit. If the visitor will choose to isolate in another locality, a document approving the quarantine must also be submitted.
If the National Steering Committee for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 will approve the visitor’s entry to Vietnam, a written notice coming from the Government Office or National Steering Committee must be submitted.
👉 Flight Itinerary
For visitors who will be entering Vietnam through its international airport, the details of the flight itinerary must be provided, including the flight number. If the flight information is not yet available during the time of application, it should be sent into writing as soon as the information will be available. That way, the Immigration Administration can notify the immigration settlement regarding the arrival of the foreign visitor.
👉 Additional Documents
If the organization or agency who will invite the foreign visitors to Vietnam belong to any of the following – enterprises, social organizations, branches of a foreign trader or other organizations with legal status, the representative office of a foreign economic, cultural or professional organization, they must attach the following documents on their application:
- Certified copy of the company license or any document stating the decision of the competent authority regarding the establishment of the organization.
- A document that shows the seal and signature of the competent person of the organization. This is also known as the form NA16 that’s issued along with Circular No. 04/2015 / TT-BCA.
Place of Submission and Receiving the Results
The guaranteeing company or organization must directly submit the application to Vietnam’s Immigration Department. From the date of submission, the Immigration Administration will try to process the approval within three working days.
Vietnam Immigration Office in Hanoi
- Address : 44-46, Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh Ward, Hanoi City
- Phone : 0438257941 | Fax: 0438243287, 0438243288
- Hotline : 0438260922 (Vietnamese) | 0438264026 (English)
- Website : https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/
- Map : https://bit.ly/2Vbt8ae
Vietnam Immigration Office in Ho Chi Minh city
- Address : 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Phone : 0839202300 | Hotline : 0839201701 (Vietnamese) – 039200365 (English)
- Website : https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/
- Map : https://bit.ly/34sK8Nu
Notice of The Entry Settlement
For visitors who will enter through Vietnam’s international airports, Vietnam’s Immigration Department will notify the immigration control unit at the checkpoint regarding the entry of the foreign visitor. But for those who will be traveling by land and will enter through a land border entry point, the Immigration Administration of Vietnam will notify the Border Guard Command regarding the entry of the foreigner.
Here Is Official Source from Vietnamese Government : https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/vi/tin-tuc/h%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Bng-d%E1%BA%ABn