May 1, 2020
Do citizens of Andorra require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Andorra are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Andorra, therefore you have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
In some case, you are required to provide extra document as following:
- Flight return ticket and hotel booking reservation for your trip to Vietnam
- Approval letter from Immigration Department of Vietnam for Issuing visa at the embassy. In case you need this kind of letter, we can arrange it with service charge, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If you found applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, you are advised to consider Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa.
Citizens of Andorra are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
In case you want to stay for more than 30 days, you are advise to consider option #3 for getting visa on arrival Vietnam.
In case you plan to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, you are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Andorra 🇦🇩. Options for citizens of Andorra getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
We all love going on holidays. We need a little break from work and school once in a while.
For citizens of Andorra, a visit to Vietnam would require a visa. Thankfully, acquiring for a Vietnam visa is now so easy.