January 3, 2020
Get Complete Information On Vietnam E- Visa For Canadian Citizens
In the recent years, Vietnam has emerged as one of the most popular tourist destinations of the Eastern region. Owing to its unique culture along with the abundance of natural beauty, the in-flow of tourists is going up year after year. But the first thought that comes to the citizens of other nations when they think of visiting another country is that of visa. But if you are a Canadian citizen planning to visit Vietnam, then relax. In order to ease the entry of various nationals who are visiting Vietnam, be it on work or for travel, the government has started Vietnamese visa for as many as 80 countries. These 80 countries also include the Vietnam e-visa for Canadian.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
Complete online procedure
The procedure of applying for an e-visa is much simple in comparison to applying for visa via other methods. In fact you can carry out the entire procedure from the comforts of your home, without having to depend on any expensive travel agent. The greatest advantage of the Vietnam e-Visa for Canadian is that the entire procedure is online. Right from filling up the forms to sending your documents and getting the confirmation in the end of the process, everything is carried out over the net so you do not need to do any kind of running around in order to get your visa. Further, since the entire procedure is carried out online, getting the visa is also much faster than the other offline methods. In fact the maximum processing time for the Vietnam e visa is just 3 days so you do not need to plan months in advance in order to visit the nation.
The Vietnam e-visa
Vietnam Immigration Department now offers Vietnam e-visa. With the Vietnam e- visa for Canadian, you can stay and travel freely within Vietnam for a period of 30 days. However, if you want to extend your stay further, you may again re-apply. The procedure of reapplication for Vietnam e-visa for Canadian citizens is same. The same time frame of maximum three days is again applicable here.
Further the e-visas issued by the Immigration department of Vietnam is for single entry. So irrespective of the size of the group, each person has to apply for an individual visa. However so long as the person belongs to any of the 80 nations, acquiring the Visa is not a very difficult task.
Requirements for Vietnam e-Visa
There are certain requirements that you need to fulfill in order to obtain Vietnam e-visa for Canadian citizens. Here is a list complete list of those requirements:
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity from the time of application.
- A clear and legible photo of the data page of your passport in .jpg format. Photo Guide.
- Your own passport photo with white background in .jpg format. You are not allowed to wear glasses on such photo.
- An international debit card to facilitate payment
- An e-mail address for all kinds of communication.
- Your temporary address within Vietnam
- The entry and exit data specifying the entry and exit point that you will be using
After meeting all the specified requirements, follow these simple steps in order to the Vietnam e-visa for Canadian citizens. These steps have been given in order below
- Open the official portal of Vietnamese e-Visa Application.
- You will find a place where you will submit the bio page of your visa
- Fill the application form in accordance to the data given in your passport
- Fill in all the details regarding your travel in Vietnam
- Pay the required sum of money required as e-visa fee through a secured gateway using any valid international debit card
- Receive the registration number and save it.
Ensure that once the procedures are done you have actually saved the registration number in a proper way. Unless you save the registration number in a proper way, you will not be able to access your e-visa even after it has been generated.
Download your e-visa for further use
The typical time period required for the e-visa processing does not exceed three working days. So it is advisable that after three days have passed, you go back to the e-visa portal and enter the required information such as registration code, e-mail id along with your date of birth and this will lead you to your visa. It is advisable to carry at least two printed copies of your visa throughout your travel.
It may be that due to some technical error or fault in the application procedure your visa does not arrive even after the 3 day period. In such cases you may avail the assistance of e-Visa support team.
Now that you have through information on the procedure, apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Canadian and enjoy all the benefits.