February 10, 2020
How Do I get Vietnam e-visa via Da Lat city Airport ?
Vietnam is famous for its beautiful culture and rich diversity. If you are looking to visit Vietnam, then the city of Da Lat is not to be missed. The city offers a romantic and breathtaking sceneries, heritage colonial architecture, lakes, mountains and waterfalls. However, there is one special reason to visit this place at the end of every year. Yes, in December, this beautiful city turns into the abode of the famous Da Lat flower festival, one of Vietnam’s most popular festivals.
Many Locals and foreigners flock to this town to relish in its beautifully decorated streets and the world-class flower exhibition. Vietnam is now offering the option of e-visas, the quickest and easiest way to enter the country for foreigners. But this facility is available only for 82 countries. Here is a guide to get e-visa through the Da Lat city airport.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
What should I know about Vietnam e-Visa?
The Vietnam e-Visa is an authorization to travel into Vietnam, issued online by the Vietnamese government. The duration of visa is up to 30 consecutive days. The e-visa is the same as the general visa, but no stamp or sticker is laid on the passport. A traveler can avail e-Visa for any of the following reasons –
- If visiting for the purpose of tourism or business
- Intention of visiting family or friends
- To make an investment in the country
- Official visit or journalism purposes
- Summit etc.
How should I prepare when applying for an e-visa through Da Lat city airport?
Make ready the following documents if you intend to apply for Vietnam Visa.
- Original passport with a validity of 6 months
- Digital scanned copy of your original passport’s main page
- Digital ID photo (Photo Guide)
- Along with this you must also have a Debit or Credit card /Paypal account (See Vietnam visa fees)
How long will it take to apply for an e-visa?
This actually depends on the type you choose. There are three options available. The standard processing time is 3 business days, while if you are looking for an urgent processing, it can be done in 4 business days. In case, if you have an emergency, you can even receive the visa in 2 business days.
What is the Validity period of the Vietnam e-Visa through Da Lat city airport?
The Vietnam e-visa possesses a validity of 30 days after your arrival at the Da Lat city airport. This is a single entry visa, where the maximum allowed time to stay in the country is only 30 days. You can choose other ways, if you are not sure about the duration of your stay.
How Do I request for an e-Visa via Da Lat city airport?
It takes only three steps to apply for the Vietnam E-visa, they are –
- Visit the website and fill out the Vietnam visa form. If you are looking to arrive at the Da Lat city airport, choose the same. Also, enter the date of arrival, your full name without any spelling errors, date of birth, passport details, nationality etc.
- After you enter all the details, double check the information to make sure that all the entered details are correct. When you find that the entered details are correct, you can make the payment online. There are various payment methods available, where you can choose any one of your convenient and secure payment methods to remit the visa fee. After this, you will receive your registration code. Take care to save this number.
- Wait for three working days to receive your visa after applying your e-visa online. After the wait log on to the government portal, and enter the registration code, date of birth and your email to access your visa. The e-visa comes in a .pdf file. Download this file and take a print of it to show it at the airport during departure.
How to use the e-visa at Vietnam’s Da Lat city airport?
Upon arrival at the Da Lat city airport, submit your passport and the printed e-visa copy to the immigration officers. After scrutinizing that, you will be allowed to enter into the country.
Important details to consider when applying for e-visa via Da Lat city airport
- Vietnam E-visa through Da Lat city airport is effective only for 30 days, as it is a single entry visa. In case, if you are sure that your stay will exceed more than 30 days, you will have to choose other options.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months with two blank pages for the stamps from the immigration authority.
- For minors less than 14 years of age and under who are encompassed on their parent’s passport, should be added with their parent’s e-visa application. And minors with individual passport must undergo a full e-Visa application.
- The e-visa applicants must carry a copy of their visa always with them during their stay at Vietnam.
Vietnam offers a lot to explore. So, why wait when the process to enter Vietnam is so easy with e-visa through Da Lat city airport!