December 9, 2019
What You Need to Know About the Vietnam e-Visa for Armenian Citizens
Are you from Armenia and looking for information about Vietnam Visa? Well, you’ve come to the right place! On this article, we’ll talk about the Vietnam e-Visa, the latest type of visa that the Vietnam Immigration is offering. This visa is available to citizens of more than 80 countries and that includes Armenia. Country list for Vietnam e-visa.
What’s great about this new visa is that the application is done online. This means that you don’t need to show up at an embassy to apply. You just fill out the form online at their official website and wait for an email. In as early as 3 business days, you’ll get a Vietnam visa on your email. Simply print the visa and carry on your trip to the country.
What Is Vietnam E-visa for Armenian Citizens?
The Vietnam e-Visa was first offered by the Immigration Department of Vietnam in February of 2017. This will allow foreign visitors to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. It’s a single-entry visa, which means you’re only allowed to enter the country once using this visa. There’s an option to extend the visa validity but this must be done while you’re in Vietnam through the help of some agencies and organizations that will be willing to sponsor your stay in the country.
Of all the different types of Vietnam visas, the e-Visa is the easiest to acquire. You can just go online and fill out the form in only a few minutes. After about three business days, you’ll receive an email for the visa. There’s no need to go to an embassy to submit the requirements or claim the visa. It’s fast, easy, convenient, and cheap.
What are the Requirements for the Vietnam e-Visa for Armenian citizens?
If you’re now ready to apply for your Vietnam e-visa, you might want to know what are the requirements you need to prepare. Here are the requirements:
- Passport – as with any visa, the passport is the most important requirement for your Vietnam e-visa application. It’s also important that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from your date of entry into the country.
- A debit card or credit card – since the application of your Vietnam e-Visa is done online, the payment must be made online as well. When it comes to this, you need to have a debit card or credit card.
- Completely filled out online application form – in order for your e-Visa to be processed, you need to fill out the online form completely. Enter your complete name, passport number, and other important details. Although it will only take a few minutes to accomplish, it’s important that all details are correct. So take time to review before submitting the form. Otherwise, the processing of your visa will be delayed.
Important Things to Keep In Mind Before Applying for the Vietnam e-Visa
Here are some things to keep in mind to ensure that there are no problems in the processing of your e-Visa.
- The Vietnam e-visa will only allow you a maximum stay of 30 days in the country. It’s 30 days from your initial entry date in the country. Therefore, you need to make sure that your return ticket is within 30 days from your date of entry into the country.
- The standard processing time of Vietnam e-Visa could take a maximum of 5 – 7 business days. It’s therefore important that you apply for your visa at least a week before your trip. If you need the visa urgently, you can pay more for the rush processing.
- Kids who have their own passport should also have a separate e-Visa. If they are below 14 years old and are included in the parent’s passport, then they can also be included in the e-Visa application.
- A registration code will be provided upon the submission of your Vietnam e-visa application. Make sure you take note of the code because you’ll need that to check the status of your visa application.
- It’s important that you carry a printed copy of the e-Visa with you at all times. You will present this at the immigration upon entry along with your passport. Some hotels may also ask you for a copy of the visa so you better keep a copy with you while inside the country.
How Much Will It Cost To Apply for Vietnam e-Visa?
The processing fee of the Vietnam e-visa will vary greatly but it generally starts at $40. But this will depend on the processing time that you would prefer. Standard processing is usually cheaper while rush processing will cost more. You can also choose to avail some add-on services as you arrive at the airport and this will cost you more.
As you can see, applying for the Vietnam e-Visa for Armenian citizens is so easy. So if you’re thinking of flying to Vietnam soon, you should submit your visa application as early as now.