May 1, 2020
Do citizens of Anguilla require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Anguilla are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Do British National Oversea (BNO) passport holders need a Visa to visit Vietnam?
Please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Anguilla, therefore you have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
In some case, you are required to provide extra document as following:
- Flight return ticket and hotel booking reservation for your trip to Vietnam
- Approval letter from Immigration Department of Vietnam for Issuing visa at the embassy. In case you need this kind of letter, we can arrange it with service charge, please email to email@example.com
You are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If you found applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, you are advised to consider Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
No document required. Just need to apply online for the visa approval letter (also called pre-approval visa) then bring it with you to pick up visa when you arrive the international airport of Vietnam.
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN