May 1, 2020
Do citizens of Antarctica require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Antarctica are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Vietnam visa waiver program
Please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Antarctica, therefore you have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
In some case, you are required to provide extra document as following:
- Flight return ticket and hotel booking reservation for your trip to Vietnam
- Approval letter from Immigration Department of Vietnam for Issuing visa at the embassy. In case you need this kind of letter, we can arrange it with service charge, please email to email@example.com
You are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If you found applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, you are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa or Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
You are advise to to see Country list for Vietnam e-visa to make sure you are eligible before applying for Vietnam e-visa.
E-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
In case you plan to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, you are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or up to 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
Please check our visa fees for update.