May 1, 2020
Do citizens of Argentina require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Argentina are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Argentina are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires – Argentina. Here’s the address:
- Address: 11 de Septiembre1442, Belgrano (CP 1426) Capital Federal – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Phone: (+54-11) 47831802 – Fax: (+54-11) 47820078
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vnembassy-buenosaires.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/5WA1d1mSoETaxi6o7
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The Embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Argentina.
The following documents are required for applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina:
- Original Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
You are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If you found applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, you are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa and Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Argentina are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Citizens of Argentina are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Argentina passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case you plan to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, you are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Argentina are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Vietnam visa requirement for Argentine passport holders We would like to inform you that Argentina passport holders are required Vietnam visas to travel to Vietnam. How to get Vietnam visa in Argentina? To get a Vietnam visa, there are 2 ways for you to choose: 1.
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Argentina 🇦🇷? Please see below for information of Vietnam Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina Address : 11 de Septiembre 1442 (CP 1426), Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal (Argentina) 🇦🇷 Telephone: (54.11) 47831802, 47831425 Fax: (54.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 Address: 11 de Septiembre 1442, Belgrano (CP 1426) Capital Federal – Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 Phone: (+54-11) 47831802 – Fax: (+54-11) 47820078 Email: vnemb.ar@mofa.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Argentina 🇦🇷 Địa chỉ: 11 de Septiembre 1442, Belgrano, Capital Federal, Bunenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 Điện thoại: (54-11) 4783-1425 (Văn phòng) (54-11) 4783-1802 (Lãnh sự) (54-11) 4706-1992 (Thương vụ) (54-11) 4783-5303 (TTXVN) Fax: (54-11) 4782- 0078 Email: vnemb.ar@mofa.
Imagine how it would feel to take a deep breath on a seashore. You can almost smell the salt, the sand and the sea, right? You can almost feel the heated sand under your feet, isn’t it? Then relax a little by the ocean.
If you’re from Argentina and you’re headed to Vietnam, you should apply for your visa in advance. Otherwise, you won’t be allowed to enter the country.