May 2, 2020
Do citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Bosnia and Herzegovina, therefore, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Documents required for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Bosnia and Herzegovina passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina 🇧🇦? Until now, no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam consulate has been founded in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We highly suggest you to check your neighboring countries to contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy or Consulate.
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Bosnia and Herzegovina 🇧🇦. Options for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
Vietnam is a country of multiple facets. A place for an extensive amount of crops, which gives rise to a thriving business scene and fulfilling culture.
If you are a citizen of Bosnia & Herzegovina and you’re thinking of visiting Vietnam for a relaxing holiday, the first thing that you need to think about is the visa. But there’s no need to stress out on your visa application.