May 2, 2020
Do citizens of Botswana require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Botswana are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Botswana please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Botswana, therefore, citizens of Botswana have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Botswana Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Botswana are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Botswana are advised to consider Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Botswana are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Botswana 🇧🇼? Until now, no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam consulate has been founded in Botswana. We highly suggest you to check your neighboring countries to contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy or Consulate.
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Botswana 🇧🇼. Options for citizens of Botswana getting a visa for Vietnam: Visa On Arrival – Apply online for pre-approval then pick up your visa on arrival at the airport.