May 4, 2020
Do citizens of Bulgaria require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Bulgaria are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Bulgaria please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Bulgaria
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Bulgaria are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Bulgaria. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1113, ul. “Jetvarka” № 1
- Tel: (+ 359) 2 963 3658 – Fax : (+ 359) 2 963 3658
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vnembassy-sofia.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/7Bz94FcbCwxAKJuL6
Working time :
- Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Opening consular hours: 09.30 – 12.00 Tuesday and 09.30 – 12.00 Thursday
- The embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Bulgaria.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Bulgaria:
- Bulgaria Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Sofia for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Sofia for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Bulgaria are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Bulgaria to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Sofia is not convenient, citizens of Bulgaria are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Bulgaria are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Documents required for citizens of Bulgaria to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Bulgaria passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Bulgaria are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Bulgaria are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Bulgaria 🇧🇬? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Sofija [Sofia] Bulgaria Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1113 Ul. Jetvarka No 1 🇧🇬 Telephone /Fax : 963 3658 Office : 963 2743 or 963 2609 Consular service : 963 3742 Code : 00-359-2 Email : vnemb.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Sofia, Bulgaria 🇧🇬 Address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1113, ul. “Jetvarka” № 1 🇧🇬 Tel: (+ 359) 2 963 3658 – Fax : (+ 359) 2 963 3658 Email: vnemb.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Bulgaria 🇧🇬 Địa chỉ: 1 Jetvarka str., Sofia 113, Bulgaria 🇧🇬 Điện thoại: 963 2609 (Tổng đài) Fax: 963 3658 Điện thoại ngoài giờ hành chính: 0878 324030/ 963 2743 (số máy lẻ 114) Email: vnemb.
If you have explored the European castles and medieval towns, you can try somewhere different for your next vacation. The South East Asia is vastly different from Europe in their culture, tradition, art, cuisine, topography and everything else.
All Bulgarian citizens need a visa to enter Vietnam. Luckily, it’s now so easy to get a visa for Vietnam for citizens of Bulgaria.