May 4, 2020
Do citizens of Estonia require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Estonia are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Estonia are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Estonia, therefore, citizens of Estonia have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Estonia Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Estonia are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Estonia are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Estonia are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Documents required for citizens of Estonia to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Estonia passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Estonia are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Estonia are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Estonia 🇪🇪? In Estonia, there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate located at the moment. To get your visa from a Vietnam representative office, please come in person or contact via email/fax/telephone to other Vietnam embassies/consulates in one of your neighboring countries.
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Estonia 🇪🇪. Options for citizens of Estonia getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
Are you planning a trip to Vietnam? Then you must be looking for a Vietnam e-visa for Estonian. If so, then you need to come across the process of e-visa.
Last February 2017, the Vietnam government has introduced the e-visa option for foreign travelers who plan to come to their country. This is their way of attracting tourists to check out the beautiful things that their country has to offer.