May 8, 2020
Do citizens of Poland require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Poland are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Poland are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1 : Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Poland
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Poland are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Warszawa. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Warszawa, Poland
- Address: Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warszawa, Poland
- General line: (0048 – 22) 651609
- Direct line: (0048 – 22) 6516098/ext. 13
- Consular: (0048 – 22) 6516098/ ext. 10
- Fax: (0048 – 22) 6516095
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website : https://vnembassy-warsaw.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/CtHpeSXMzAto7AUd8
Working time :
- Consular Section: (Visas, Passports, Notarials, etc.):
- Public Opening Hours: Monday through Wednesday 09:00 – 12:00
- Chancery: Monday – Friday: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
- The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Poland.
The following documents are required for citizens of Poland to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Warszawa
- Poland Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Warszawa for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Warszawa for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Poland are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Warszawa to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Poland are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Poland are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Citizens of Poland are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Poland passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Poland are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Poland are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Poland 🇵🇱? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Poland Address: ul. Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱 Code: 0048 – 22 Telephone: 651 60 98 Fax: 651 60 95 Reception: 6516098/ext.
All Polish passport holders are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam. Polish can apply for a visa at Vietnamese embassy (in either Poland or a third country), or online for a visa on arrival.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Warszawa, Poland 🇵🇱 Address: Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warszawa, Poland 🇵🇱 General line: (0048 – 22) 651609 Direct line: (0048 – 22) 6516098/ext. 13 Consular: (0048 – 22) 6516098/ ext.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Ba lan 🇵🇱 Địa chỉ: Resorowa 36, 02 – 956 Warsaw 🇵🇱 Điện thoại: +48-22-6516098/50 Fax: +48-22-6516095 Email: vnemb.pl@mofa.
Yes, Vietnam Visa is mandatory for Polish citizens who intend to visit Vietnam. So what are the requisites of a Vietnam Visa, and how must a Polish citizen prepare to get the visa? With breathtaking natural sceneries and a lot of activities for travelers, Vietnam is attracting tourists from Poland.
When planning a trip to Vietnam, one of the things that you need to think about is the e-visa. Thankfully, it’s now so easy for citizens of Poland to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam is known as one of the famous tourist destinations. It is visited by a lot of people throughout the year.
Vietnam e-visa for Polish citizens is a blessing in disguise. They can now experience the thrill of being in the most sought-after holiday destinations of today.