Con Dao Island is a remote and isolated island of Viet Nam. This island is associated with historic events of Vietnamese people.
Consular Relations For Foreigners Living In Ho Chi Minh City (part 3)
Traffic accidents involving foreigners in Vietnam
– The 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.
– The Ordinance on Privileges and Immunity for Foreign Diplomatic Agencies, Consular Agencies and Representative Agencies of International Organizations in Vietnam dated March 28, 1993.
– Inter-ministerial Circular 01/TTLN dated September 8, 1998, by the Supreme Prosecution Bureau, the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Handling Traffic Accidents Involving Foreigners.
– The civil code, the criminal code and the criminal proceedings code of Vietnam.
– Foreigners under the management of the HCM City Department of Foreign Affairs (holding consular identity paper) will enjoy immunity if they cause traffic accidents during the execution of official duty. Except for this case, they cannot enjoy privileges and immunity. According to Inter-ministerial Circular 01, persons with diplomatic status and consular identity papers causing traffic accidents during the execution of an official duty will not be subject to administrative penalty. However, if they violate traffic regulations intentionally, they will be subject to the penalty under the law of Vietnam.
– If the accident is caused by the Vietnamese driver of a car bearing a diplomatic number plate, the driver must be liable under the law. The car owner must jointly bear civil liability.
-Other cases will be handled in accordance with the Vietnamese law.
In the world, there are numerous kinds of food which are made by different countries based on each custom and hobby of eating. Among them, Vietnam’s food is said to be special in Asian area because most of dishes are cooked very well by natural ingredients.
Thac Ba Lake is one of three Vietnam’s largest artificial lakes and famous for the first hydro power plant. Thac Ba Lake is also well-known for its eco-system site.
Van Don is the largest, most populated and most developed island in the archipelago.Van Don is 50km from Ha Long city.