March 2, 2020
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Via Da Nang City Airport
There are a few things you need to know before you fly to Da Nang, Vietnam for your holiday. One of these is whether you need a Visa or not. If you’re among those nationalities that are required to have a visa before you get into the country, then your best bet is to apply for the Vietnam Visa on Arrival or VOA.
Take note that this visa is only applicable to certain nationalities. So you may want to check if you’re eligible to this before you begin your application. Also, this visa will only be suitable for those who are traveling to Vietnam by air. If you are entering Vietnam through its land borders or seaports, then you might as well choose the e-visa. This is an electronic version of the standard visas being issued through Vietnam embassies.
Applying for Vietnam Tourist Visa or Vietnam Visa on Arrival
To apply for the Visa on Arrival for your trip to Da Nang, you must look for a trusted agency online that can process the visa for you. You will be asked to fill out a form online with your personal details, such as your name and nationality. After you send in your application, the agency will request a pre-approval letter for you. The letter is what you will present at Da Nang Airport in order to be given a sticker visa on your passport.
Below are the steps on how to apply for the Visa on Arrival:
- Fill out the form and pay the visa fees. Review the online form before you proceed. It should have the correct spelling of your name. You need to also provide details of your trip such as the date of entry and exit. Choose whether you need a single entry or multiple-entry visas. If you’re certain that everything is correct, submit the form.
- The agency that will process your visa will send in your details to the Vietnam Immigration Department. Once the application is approved, the Immigration of Vietnam will send a pre-approval letter. The agency will also send you another application form that you need to print in order to fill out. Make sure you keep these documents handy on your trip to the country.
- When you arrive at the airport of Da Nang, look for the Landing Visa sign. You should be able to find this easily at the airport. It’s usually just across the Passport Control.
- At the visa counter, give them a copy of your pre-approval letter and the application form that you have filled out. Take a seat on the side and wait for your name to be called. When it’s your turn, the Immigration Officer will give you back your visa with a sticker in it.
- Take note that you will be asked to pay for the stamping fees when getting your visa. It will cost you around $25, which you can pay cash straight to the counter. You can pay in US Dollar or Vietnamese currency.
- Once you have a visa sticker on your passport, you can then proceed to Passport Control to be given an entry stamp. After this, proceed to customs and towards the luggage carousel to claim your bags. You can now start with your holiday in Da Nang!
Why the Visa on Arrival Is Better Than Applying at the Vietnamese Embassy
Take note that you can still apply for a Vietnam visa the traditional way, which is to go to an embassy. But getting the visa on arrival is actually a much better option. It is faster, easier, and definitely more convenient. Here are more reasons why it’s a better choice for your visa:
- There’s no need to schedule an appointment through a Vietnam embassy near you.
- It is very convenient to request a pre-approval letter since you can do it over the Internet. You can request for it while you’re at home, in your hotel room, or anywhere else!
- There is no need to visit the embassy and hand over your passport and other requirements.
- It will only take about two working days for you to receive the pre-approval letter. If you’re going to apply through an embassy, you’ll have to wait for several weeks.
Is the Visa on Arrival Highly Recommended for your Trip to Da Nang?
Given the ease and convenience of applying for a Visa on Arrival, there’s no doubt that it’s the best visa option for your trip to Da Nang. It’s unfortunate that not many people are aware of this so they would go through the hassles of going to an embassy just to get their visa sorted. But if you want a comfortable and relaxing way to enjoy your holiday, getting the Visa on Arrival via Da Nang City Airport is what you need.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Now, making the visit and stay at Vietnam is easy and pocket friendly process. Yes, for the convenience of Vietnam visitors, the Vietnam government give permission for Vietnam Landing Visa, the online way to apply for the Vietnam visa, and permitted Vietnam fast track service for simplify the visa procedure at the Vietnam airport.
Vietnam is filled with natural beauty and so many travelers prefer to visit Vietnam during vacation. Nowadays business people also visit Vietnam for their business purpose.
Visa on Arrival is an online facility that allows travellers to apply for a visa before visiting a country. After the successful processing of visa, the applicant can collect their visa when they reach the destination airport.