August 15, 2023
Vietnam’s 90-Day E-Visas Now Available for All International Tourists
Attention international travelers! We have great news for you. Vietnam has recently made a significant stride in its visa policy, granting 90-day e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories. Whether you’re planning a short-term vacation or a long-term stay, this new visa option offers convenience and flexibility like never before.
How Much Does It Cost for Vietnam 90-day E-visa?
Obtaining your Vietnam 90-day e-visa is a straightforward process, and the government has ensured it’s an affordable one too. For a single entry e-visa (90 days), the cost is a mere US$25. If you’re planning multiple entries within the same 90-day period, the fee is US$50. It’s important to note that the cost paid for the e-visa application is non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of your application.
How Long Does It Take to Get a 90-day E-visa Approved?
In terms of processing time, the government aims to provide a smooth experience for travelers. Under normal circumstances, the e-visa is processed within 3 working days. However, during peak seasons or after holidays, there might be a slight delay. To ensure you have ample time to plan your trip, we recommend applying for your e-visa well in advance.
Designated Ports for E-Visa Holders
Vietnam’s e-visa system allows travelers to conveniently enter and exit the country through various ports. With a valid e-visa, you can use any of the 13 airports, 16 land border gates, or 13 sea border gates as designated entry and exit points. This flexibility ensures that you can plan your itinerary without any limitations.
👉 Airports: Travelers can conveniently fly into one of Vietnam’s 13 designated airports, including:
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) – in Hanoi city
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) – in Ho Chi Minh city
- Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) – in Khanh Hoa province
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD) – in Da Nang city
- Cat Bi International Airport (HPH) – in Hai Phong city
- Can Tho International Airport (VCA) – in Can Tho city
- Phu Quoc International Airport (PQC) – in Phu Quoc Island
- Phu Bai International Airport (HUI) – in Thu Thien Hue province
- Van Don International Airport (VDO) – in Quang Ninh province
- Tho Xuan International Airport (THD) – in Thanh Hoa province
- Dong Hoi International Airport (VDH) – in Quang Binh province
- Phu Cat International Airport (UIH) – in Binh Dinh province
- Lien Khuong International Airport (DLI) – in Lam Dong province
👉 Land Border Gates: Those crossing overland will have 16 land border gates to choose from. These include:
- Tay Trang land border gates (Dien Bien Province)
- Mong Cai land border gates (Quang Ninh Province)
- Huu Nghi land border gates (Lang Son Province)
- Lao Cai land border gates (Lao Cai Province)
- Na Meo land border gates(Thanh Hoa Province)
- Nam Can land border gates(Nghe An Province)
- Cau Treo land border gates (Ha Tinh Province)
- Cha Lo land border gates (Quang Binh Province)
- La Lay land border gates (Quang Tri Province)
- Lao Bao land border gates (Quang TriProvince)
- Bo Y land border gates (Kon Tum Province)
- Moc Bai land border gates (Tay Ninh Province)
- Xa Mat land border gates (Tay Ninh Province)
- Tinh Bien land border gates (An Giang Province)
- Vinh Xuong land border gates (An Giang Province)
- Ha Tien land border gates (Kien Giang Province)
👉 Sea Border Gates: For those arriving by sea, Vietnam has designated 13 sea border gates. These include:
- Hon Gai Seaport (Quang Ninh Province)
- Cam Pha Seaport (Quang Ninh Province)
- Hai Phong Seaport (Hai Phong City)
- Nghi Son Seaport (Thanh Hoa Province)
- Vung Ang Seaport (Ha Tinh Province)
- Chan May Seaport (Thua Thien Hue Province)
- Da Nang Seaport (Da Nang City)
- Nha Trang Seaport (Khanh Hoa Province)
- Quy Nhon Seaport (Binh Dinh Province)
- Dung Quat Seaport (Quang Ngai Province)
- Vung Tau Seaport (Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province)
- HCMC Seaport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Duong Dong Seaport (Kien Giang Province)
Simplify Your Application Process with Commercial Websites
While the government’s official website provides a reliable platform for e-visa application, some commercial websites have simplified the process and expedited the processing time. These websites offer a user-friendly interface, a straightforward application form, and a guarantee to deliver your e-visa on time.
If you prefer to avoid the potential frustration of navigating the government website or want to ensure a hassle-free process, these commercial websites can be an excellent alternative. While they may charge a slightly higher fee, the convenience and peace of mind they offer can be well worth it.
Vietnam’s 90-day e-visa is a game-changer for international tourists, providing easy access to this vibrant and culturally rich country. With a simple application process, affordable fees, and a wide range of designated ports of entry and exit, Vietnam is ready to welcome travelers from all corners of the globe.
Whether you choose to apply through the government’s official website or opt for a commercial website for a hassle-free experience, don’t miss the opportunity to explore Vietnam’s breathtaking landscapes, fascinating history, and warm hospitality. Start planning your trip today and make lasting memories in Vietnam, where adventure awaits at every turn.