January 25, 2020
Want A Vietnam E-Visa For Chile? Here Are The Things To Follow
The hardest part of planning a tour is deciding the destination. You can pack your bag and get out – but where would you go? If you are longing to experience a totally different and unique culture, atmosphere, language, people, cuisine and so much more, you can visit Vietnam for your next holiday.
Vietnam happens to be a country in South East Asia, having a really long coast right by the East Vietnam Sea and bordered by Cambodia, Laos, and China. The country offers a great variety of plants, animals that you can see; there are also long, deep rivers you can explore or you can go to sandy beaches and play in the sea. You get to experience the rich and long history of Vietnam in the ancient Pagodas and Buddhist mausoleums.
That is not all; there is so much more to explore and to experience that you have to visit Vietnam. Fortunately for Chileans, you can now get a Vietnam e-visa for Chile very easily.
What is the Vietnam e-visa for Chile?
E-visa pr electronic visa is an online service that was started by the Vietnam government in February of 2017. It allows 80 eligible countries to apply for the e-visa service. Chile is one of them.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
The Vietnam government is trying to attract more tourists and that is why they have introduced the e-visa service to simplify the visa application process. You can apply for a visa at the Vietnam embassy in your country. But that process is long and complicated. You can skip the lines and avoid the hassles of applying for a visa at the Vietnam embassy and simply apply online. Applying for e-visa is easy and simple, and you get your visa much quicker.
The Vietnam e-visa for Chile is a single entry visa that is valid for 30 days. This is perfect for tourists, businessman and anyone who wants to visit Vietnam for a short period of time.
List-of-port that accept for e-visa
Things you need to keep
To apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Chile you need a few documents. Bring all the documents and keep them near you, so you can fill in the information easily from the documents. However, before you visit Vietnam, please remember you are their guest. Therefore abide by their laws and respect their culture. Failing to do that will have serious legal consequences.
The documents you need are:
- Your valid passport. Make sure the passport is valid for 6 months at least from the day of your arrival in Vietnam. Also, make sure that the passport has at least 2 blank pages for stamps from immigration and border officer.
- You will need 2 passport photos. 4×6 in size, white background, and no glasses. Photo Guide.
- You will need your hotel booking details, flight details, and other travel-related information. Therefore it is wise to plan your vacation early and be done with bookings and tickets.
- You will also need a valid international debit/credit card. See Vietnam visa fees for update.
If you have them ready near you, start filling up the form.
Knowing the application process
Applying for the Vietnam e-visa for Chile is very easy and simple. The form only takes a few minutes to fill up. However, be careful while entering your details in the form. Any wrong information provided in your e-visa might lead to legal issues.
- First, enter your personal details in the form like your name, address, contact details (phone number, email id, etc), gender, nationality, date of birth (format DD/MM/YY) and so on.
- Next, provide your passport number as it is in your passport. Also, give a digital scan of the personal information page of your passport.
- Now provide the travel details. Enter the date of arrival and departure, the airport of arrival and departure, hotels and cities you will stay in, the date duration of your stay in Vietnam, etc.
- Give all the other details in the form.
If you have filled up the form, you can proceed to pay the application fees. You can pay with debit/credit card, or use your PayPal account to pay.
The processing speed and fees for your Vietnam e-visa for Chile depends on the processing speed you choose. There are 3 available speeds: standard, rush and super rush. Your e-visa should be delivered within 1 week.
The e-visa will be sent to you by email. Download and print it.
Upon arriving at Vietnam airport, produce the printed e-visa, passport and pay stamp fees.
Points to keep in mind
If you are traveling with children, get an e-visa for them too. They will need separate e-visa whether they hold an individual passport or not. If your application for e-visa is rejected, you will not get back the application fees.
It’s $25 to apply for your e-visa through official website of the government, however, it is non-refundable. Here is the official website of the government for Vietnam e-visa : https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn
The fee is higher at commercial websites but they process the visa fast, promply reply support, … especially they offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.