May 5, 2020
Do citizens of France require visa for Vietnam? 💚 15 days visa-free
Citizens of France won’t need a visa if staying for fewer than 15 days.
Vietnam visa waiver program
You should apply for a visa if intending to stay for more than 15 days
Citizens of France are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in France
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of France are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Paris. Here’s the address:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Paris, France
- Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris, France.
- Tel: +33-01-44146400
- Fax: +33-01-45243948.
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vnembassy-paris.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/ouhGy1mG3Zoupdac7
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. The embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and France.
The following documents are required for citizens of France to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Paris
- France Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Paris for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Paris for the amount to pay)
Citizens of France are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Paris to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of France are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Citizens of France are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your France passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of France are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of France are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in France 🇫🇷? Please see below for information of Vietnam embassy in France Address: 62 rue Boileau, 75016 Paris, France 🇫🇷 Telephone: 06 48 59 91 64 | 01 44 14 64 00 | 01 44 14 64 13 Email: email@example.com Website: https://vnembassy-paris.
Vietnam Permanent Delegation to the UNESCO in Paris, France 🇫🇷 Address : 2, Le Verrier street, 75006 Paris, France 🇫🇷 Tel : (33-1) 4432 0877 – Fax: (33-1) 4432 0879 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : https://vnmission-unesco.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Paris, France 🇫🇷 Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris, France 🇫🇷 Tel: +33-01-44146400 Fax: +33-01-45243948. Email: vnparis.
Phái Đoàn Việt Nam tại UNESCO (Paris) 🇫🇷 Địa chỉ: 61 rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris 🇫🇷 Điện thoại: (+33) 144146400 Fax: (+33) 144146438 Email: email@example.com Website : https://vnmission-unesco.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Pháp 🇫🇷 Địa chỉ: 61rue Miromesnil 75008 Paris – France. 🇫🇷 Điện thoại tổng đài: +33 01.
Vietnam is a beautiful country that attracts people from various parts of the world. So you are planning to visit Vietnam from France.
Do you hold a French Passport? Are you planning to visit Vietnam any time soon? Then here is a piece of good news. The Vietnam e-visa for French citizens can ease the entire process of entering Vietnamese territory for you.
Good news! French passport holders are now eligible to apply for the Vietnam e-visa. It’s an electronic version of the Vietnam visa that you can easily apply over the Internet.
If you wish to indulge into the astonishing amalgamation of cultural diversity and natural serenity, you should pay a visit to Vietnam once. Also, the visit to Vietnam is visa-free for French citizens for up to 15 days.