February 23, 2020
Do you know the application procedure for the Vietnam e-visa for India?
The Vietnam government has officially started implementing the new visa process that is named as Vietnam e-visa for India. Is Vietnam e-visa valid for Indians? Will they be able to visit the country with Vietnam e-visa? Let’s take a look at the article that emphasizes on the Vietnam e-visa and its importance.
What is the Vietnam e-visa for India?
An e-visa or an electronic visa is the latest visa process that has been launched by the Vietnam Immigration Department to help visitors in the visa process. It helps in achieving the visa through an online mode and with this, you can explore the country. Instead of going to Vietnam’s embassy and standing in a queue to get a visa; the best way to get it is through an e-visa mode.
How to apply for the Vietnam e-visa for India?
To apply for the Vietnam e-visa for India, you must know the e-visa process first. Without knowing the whole process, there is a chance of committing mistakes. You might also tend to miss out on important details. To avoid this, it is always recommended to take a look at the visa process that is discussed below.
- The Vietnam government runs the Vietnam e-visa site and you must apply for the application form through that website.
- After moving to the site, you will come across an application form for e-visa. You need to fill in all the details there.
- Along with that, make sure that you are also submitting the necessary details such as a passport size photo, an authentic email ID, personal details, details about the entry date and exit date, a valid passport, and a scanned copy of the passport.
- Failing to submit any of the above details will not let your e-visa get sanctioned. So while entering the details, make sure that you provide all the important details that are needed.
- After completing this, move to the payment site and clear the processing fee that is required to be made while applying for the Vietnam e-visa for India.
- After doing this, you will come across a registration number that will help in tracking the status of the e-visa.
- You will receive the e-visa within 3 days and in case you do not come across any information regarding your e-visa, you can just send an email to the website from where you have applied for the application.
- While entering the details, make sure that you maintain the size of the images.
- After scanning the passport or the photo, make sure that they are clear and within the specified size.
- After completing the process, make sure that you are selecting the print visa button and taking a print of the Vietnam e-visa for India.
- You need to present this at the entry point along with your passport.
- Ensure that the period for which e-visa is valid is 30 days and you should visit the country within these days.
- The 30 days time starts from the day the e-visa has been sanctioned.
- Along with that, you also need to know that it is an online process and you need to do everything through an online mode.
- There is no other way to apply for this e-visa other than online mode.
Tips to be remembered
Once the e-visa gets approved, you will receive a notification regarding this on your email. After that, you need to download and take a print of this so that you can present it at the checking point.
- Since the Vietnam e-visa for India is valid for only 30 days, so if you are interested to extend your visa period, you need to apply for another visa while in the country.
- You can either leave Vietnam and reapply or associate with a travel agency that can get an extension of the visa without you having to leave the country.
- When you are applying for the Vietnam e-visa for India, you must make sure that your passport is valid.
E-visa has given an opportunity to the Indians to visit the country. As the process is quite easy, as well as affordable and consumes less time to get the visa, you can also plan your trip within a short time. So, what are you waiting for? Opt for the e-visa service that stands for optimum convenience and prompt services. All you need to do is know the right processes and get the e-visa approved.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Indian passport holders planning to visit Vietnam is not under the visa exemption list and requires visa to enter Vietnam. The citizens of Indian can apply for Vietnam visa through three means.
Vietnam is becoming a popular destination for Indians in Southeast Asia. In fact, more and more airline companies are offering direct flights from India’s major cities going to Vietnam.
Getting a Vietnam e-visa for Indian citizens is really easy. They can use the e-visa for tourism or work purposes and stay in the country for thirty days.
Planning a solo trip is super easy. Select a random spot based on your preferred locations, book tickets, pack your backpack, and start the journey.