May 2, 2020
Do citizens of Belarus require visa for Vietnam? 💚15 days visa-free
Citizens of Belarus won’t need a visa if staying for fewer than 15 days.
Vietnam visa waiver program
You should apply for a visa if intending to stay for more than 15 days
Citizens of Belarus please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Belarus
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Belarus are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Belarus. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus
- Address : 220040 Minsk, Mozajskovo 3, Belarus
- General line : +375-17-2473879 – Fax : +375-17-2473879
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website : https://vnembassy-minsk.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/ztLsjiSjDHbJjQa89
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. The Embassy of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Belarus.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus:
- Belarus Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy of Vietnam)
Citizens of Belarus are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Belarus to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus is not convenient, citizens of Belarus are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Belarus are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Documents required for citizens of Belarus to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Belarus passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Belarus are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Belarus are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Belarus 🇧🇾? Please see below information of Vietnam Embassy in Minsk, Belarus Address: Belarus, Minsk 220040, Mozaiskogo street, house # 3 Code: 00375 17 Telephone/ fax: 237 48 79 Email: dsqvn.belarus@mofa.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus 🇧🇾 Address : 220040 Minsk, Mozajskovo 3, Belarus 🇧🇾 General line : +375-17-2473879 – Fax : +375-17-2473879 Email : dsqvn.belarus@mofa.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Belarus 🇧🇾 Địa chỉ: Mozajskogo str., 3, 220040, Minsk, Belarus 🇧🇾 Điện thoại: (+375) 17 293 15 38 Fax: (+375) 17 293 15 38 Email: dsqvn.
Coming to Vietnam has now become easier than ever before. If you are residing in Belarus and you want to come all the way to Vietnam, it’s very easy.
Citizens of Belarus can now avail of the Vietnam e-visa when visiting Vietnam for business or holiday. Also known as the electronic visa, this type of visa was made available to citizens of 80 countries including Belarus.