May 2, 2020
Do citizens of Bhutan require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Bhutan are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Bhutan please find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Bhutan, therefore, citizens of Bhutan have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Bhutan Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Bhutan are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Bhutan are advised to consider Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Bhutan are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Bhutan 🇧🇹. Options for citizens of Bhutan getting a visa for Vietnam: Visa On Arrival – Apply online for pre-approval then pick up your visa on arrival at the airport.