May 4, 2020
Do citizens of Croatia require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Croatia are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Croatia are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Croatia, therefore, citizens of Croatia have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Croatia Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Croatia are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Croatia are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Croatia are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Documents required for citizens of Croatia to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Croatia passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Croatia are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Croatia are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Croatia 🇭🇷? Currently, there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in Croatia. If we have any information about them, we will post on our website as soon as possible so that you can refer to their contact address.
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Croatia 🇭🇷. Options for citizens of Croatia getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
Are you residing in Croatia? Do you wish to visit a mesmerizing country like Vietnam? Well, if that is the case, then you must apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Croatian citizens today itself. This visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days.
Last February 2017, the Vietnam government launched the Vietnam e-visa to foreign visitors of more than 80 countries. This includes citizens of Croatia.