May 6, 2020
Do citizens of Latvia require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Latvia are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Latvia are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Latvia, therefore, citizens of Latvia have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Latvia Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Latvia are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Latvia are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Latvia are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Documents required for citizens of Latvia to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Latvia passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Latvia are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Latvia are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Latvia 🇱🇻? We are so sorry to announce you that there is currently no Vietnam representative office in Latvia. Please check other countries where nearest Vietnam embassies or Vietnam consulates are located to apply for your visa as a Latvian.
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Latvia 🇱🇻. Options for citizens of Latvia getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
Vietnam is known to be one of the most appropriate destinations to spend a family vacation or quality time with friends. The first thing when you plan a vacation to Vietnam is to know the process of getting the Vietnam visa that you need to step into the country.
If you’re from Latvia and are thinking of holidaying in Vietnam, one of the things you need to prepare for your trip is your visa. As a Latvian citizen, you are required to present a visa before you can be allowed to enter the country.