May 6, 2020
Do citizens of Mongolia require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Mongolia are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Mongolia are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1 : Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Mongolia
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Mongolia are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Address : Peace Avenue – 47,C.P.O Box 670, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- General line: (00-976 -11) 454 632 or (00-976 -11) 458 917
- Fax: (00-976 -11) 458 923
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website: http://vnembassy-ulaanbaator.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/nL6qmXaK8QwDVs8L6
- From Monday to Friday:
- – Morning: 8.30 – 12.30
- – Afternoon: 14.00 – 18.00
- Consular hours (Monday to Friday):
- – Morning: 9.00 – 12.00
- – Afternoon: 14.00 – 17.30
- The embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Mongolia.
The following documents are required for citizens of Mongolia to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Mongolia are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Mongolia are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Mongolia are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Citizens of Mongolia are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Mongolia passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Mongolia are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Mongolia are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Mongolia 🇲🇳? Please find below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Mongolia Address: Enlchtaivany Urgunchulur 47 Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia 🇲🇳 C.P.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 🇲🇳 Address : Peace Avenue – 47,C.P.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Mông Cổ 🇲🇳 Địa chỉ: Peace Avenue – 47 / Enkhtaivny Urgun Chuluu – 47, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 🇲🇳 Tel: + 976 -11-458 917 Fax: + 976-11-458 923 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vietnam is a land filled with natural wonders, be it the idyllic stretches of highlands or captivating rainforests. If you are a citizen of Mongolia and planning to visit this beautiful country, then you will have the best opportunity today.
Mongolian citizens who are thinking of visiting Vietnam soon must apply for a visa prior to their trip. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the country.