February 23, 2020
Enjoy beautiful Vietnam with Vietnam e-visa for Mexico
Right from the climate to the fascinating culture to the great food; there are a lot of things that are in common in Vietnam and Mexico. So, would you like to travel to a different country that feels just like your second home? If so, then there are a few things that you must consider while visiting Vietnam.
It may look like Vietnam is like your own home country if you are a Mexican but remember, you just need to have a visa to enter the country. Without having a visa, you will not be allowed to enter the country. The Vietnam e-visa for Mexico is one of the easiest ways that will help you in getting the visa in a few days. Take a quick look at the process of Vietnam’s e-visa so that you complete the visa process promptly.
Look at the important information before applying for Vietnam e-visa for Mexico
Before someone starts off with the process, it is important that you must consider before applying.
- From the proposed date, Vietnam’s e-visa is valid for 30 days and no extension is possible with this visa.
- You need to apply for another visa if you wish to reside in Vietnam after the validity of the e-visa expires.
- The Mexican citizens who wish to reside in the country must have a passport that needs to be valid for a 6-month period, right from the period when you applied for the e-visa. It must have at least 2 blank pages for official work by Immigration officer.
- Minors who are applying for Vietnam e-visa for Mexico must also have their parent’s passport with them.
- After receiving the e-visa, the applicant must take a print of the e-visa, so that they can show it whenever required.
The process of Vietnam’s e-visa
The Vietnam e-visa for Mexico process is quite easy and quick and you just need to wait for 3 working days and visa is with you. It helps those people do not have much time to opt for the traditional procedure or is stuck with important work. The step-by-step process for Vietnam’s e-visa is stated below.
- You need to go to the official website of the Immigration Department and open the application form.
- Fill in all the details and that is required to get the e-visa and pay the processing fee.
- Note down the registered number that you can see on the screen after clearing the processing fee.
- This registration number will help in downloading the e-visa after it gets sanctioned by the authority.
What are the requirements for Vietnam’s e-visa for Mexicans?
The list of requirements that one must prepare to get Vietnam e-visa for Mexico is stated below.
- Your passport that is valid for half a year from the time you have applied for the e-visa
- Email ID where you will receive the information regarding e-visa
- A temporary address in Vietnam
- A debit or credit card to clear the processing fee
- Details of arriving and departure date from the country
- A passport size image of the applicant
- A scanned copy of the passport that contains all the details
The time for Vietnam e-visa?
The most important feature of Vietnam e-visa for Mexico is the processing time is quite less compared to any other visa process. Let’s take a look at the process and amount of time that it takes get e-visa:
- Rush Mode: When you are applying for Vietnam e-visa for Mexicothrough rush mode, you will receive the e-visa within 1 day.
- Super-rush mode: If you are applying for the e-visa through this mode, you will receive it within 8 hours.
- Standard mode: Mexican citizens who are applying through standard mode will get it in 3 days.
Depending upon when you need the e-visa, you can apply for the specified mode.
Things to keep in mind
So, start with the process of e-visa so that you can receive it on time. Make sure that the information that you are entering is correct and there is no point of rejection. Ensure that the images are of the proper size, date of birth is correct and there should not be any spelling mistakes, etc in the application form. You might need to cancel your trip also if you do not get the e-visa on time. So, getting the documents ready and applying for the process is quite important. Make sure you keep these aspects in mind and start the application process accordingly.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Citizens of Mexico who are thinking of visiting Vietnam can now enter the country using an electronic visa, also known as the Vietnam e-visa. This was initially offered last February of 2017 and was made available for citizens of more than 40 countries.