November 2, 2019
Find Out All That You Need For Border Crossing Between Cambodia And Vietnam
South East Asia has emerged as a promising tourist destination with unlimited avenues in terms of scenic beauty, vibrant culture, adventure sports and much more. In fact, so vast is the beauty of these lands that many people even take months off in order to travel through these lands. Some of the most exciting destinations in the map of south East Asia are Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia and now with the introduction of the Vietnam e-visa, travelers who want to visit Vietnam from Cambodia by crossing the borders between these nations have also become much easier.
The most popular way of crossing borders across this region is via land, and the Cambodia-Vietnam border is one of the most convenient amongst them. However, if you have chosen to travel to Vietnam from Cambodia, it is important to take note that it is especially crucial to have your visa in place. As such the Vietnam e-visa may be a convenient option to choose. In fact as of August 2018, as many as millions foreigners have entered Vietnam from Cambodia using the e-visa.
The e-Visa requirements to Vietnam
Though Vietnam and Cambodia are neighboring nations, it is important for every foreign national to have a valid visa from the Vietnamese authority if they are entering the territory of Vietnam.
However, the travelers may be relieved to know that getting the Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia is no longer a difficult job as they may easily do so using the electronic medium. As many as 81 different nationalities are allowed to avail this Vietnam e-Visa.
The only things that you will need in order to complete your form are some personal details and your passport information, so you can easily do it from any corner of the world where there is an internet connection.
You might like to know that the application for Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia can be completed in a matter of a few minutes as you will only be asked to furnish some details regarding your health and travel plan, then wait for around 3 business days to receive your e-visa via email.
Requirements for your e-visa to Vietnam
For your Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia, there are only a few simple sets of requirements that you need to comply with for your application to get accepted. These requirements have been enlisted below:
- If you belong to any of the 81 accepted list of nations (Country list for Vietnam e-visa ), you must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity period at the time of travel.
- You must have a digitally scanned copy of the biographical information page of your passport.
- A digital copy of the passport sized photo of the applicant along with the minor, if they are any.
- An internationally accepted debit or credit card in order to make the required payments at the time of application.
- A valid email id in which all communications regarding your e-Visa can be sent by the authorities.
Acceptance of e-visa
The Vietnam e-visa is however only accepted at 28 ports of entry across the nation (List-of-port that accept for e-visa) and it is only through these accepted ports that you can enter Vietnam.
Further it is also important to note that there should be at least two blank pages for stamp available within your passport at the time of your entry into Vietnam.
Convenient border options
Since Vietnam and Cambodia are neighboring nations, there are a lot of border crossings between the two nations. However following landport in Vietnam listed below accept for Vietnam e-visa holders enter into Vietnam:
- Ha Tien Landport (also called Xa Xia landport in My Duc village, Ha Tien town, Kien Giang province, Vietnam)
- Moc Bai Landport (in Loi Thuan village, Ben Cau district, Tay Ninh province, Vietnam)
- Song Tien Landport (in Vinh Xuong village, Tan Chau district, An Giang province, Vietnam)
- Tinh Bien Landport (in Tinh Bien town, Tinh Bien district, An Giang province, Vietnam)
- Xa Mat Landport (in Tan Lap village, Tan Bien district, Tay Ninh province, Vietnam)
Multiplicity of options
There are of course a large number of options that are open to travelers between Cambodia and Vietnam, owing to the proximity of the two nations, but opting for the bus route is most popular among the holders of the Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia.
If you have sufficient budget or if you have very little time, flying to the main international airport is also an option that can be availed.
You may even choose the waterways or simply cross over in a hired motor bike as well which won’t cost more than a few dollars.
In every case, keep your copy of e-visa along with your passport ready at hand so that you may produce it as soon as it is needed by the authorities.
So plan your exciting tour today and avail the Vietnam e-visa from Cambodia.