January 25, 2020
The Application Procedure For Vietnam E-Visa For Armenia
Feeling a little too pressured under the monotonous daily routine? Then take a break because you deserve it. What better place to relax and unwind than by the sea? Feel free under the vast sky by the unending blue ocean. Feel the warmth of the sun, hot sand under your feet and cool, salty breeze on your face in the amazing country of Vietnam.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia situated on the shores of the East Vietnam Sea, sharing borders with Cambodia, Laos and China. It offers beautiful green land, winding rivers, the exotic blue ocean where rocky pillars rise to the sky. You will also find relics of their rich ancient history and tradition in Buddhist Pagodas and mausoleum.
Vietnam offers all that and more and if you want to experience them yourself you need to apply for the visa. Luckily for Armenians, you can apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Armenia now.
What is the Vietnam e-visa for Armenia?
E-visa is the shortened term for electronic visas. The Vietnamese Government started the e-visa service in February of 2017 to allow more tourists to visit the country easily. It was specifically aimed to simplify the visa issuing process. Vietnam issued a list of 80 eligible countries that can apply for e-visa and Armenia is one of them.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
The Vietnamese visa can be acquired manually from the Vietnam embassy in your country. But that process is slow and complicated. With e-visa you can skip the lines and apply easier and quicker and also you can receive the e-visa faster.
Note that the Vietnam e-visa for Armenia is a single entry visa that is valid for 30 days. Which means you can only enter the country once with this visa. If you want longer stay, you will have to leave the country and again apply for the e-visa.
List-of-port that accept for e-visa
Things Needed To Apply
Keep all the documents ready near your hands when you fill-up the form. To apply for the Vietnam e-visa for Armenia, all you have to do is go to the official website of the Vietnam Government and fill up a simple form that takes only a few minutes. To do that, you will need a few documents. But be cautious to respect and obey the Vietnamese culture and laws when you’re there. Any misconduct will be dealt with harshly by the law.
The documents and information you need to provide are:
- Your valid passport with up to 6 months valid. You have to give your passport number as it is in the passport. Also, provide a scan of the personal information page in your passport.
- You need a passport size photo. Size 4×6, white background, and no glasses. Photo Guide.
- You have to provide your travel details also. Information like dates of arrival and departure, the airport of arrival and departure, hotels and cities will be staying in, date duration of your stay in Vietnam. That is why it is wise to plan your vacation and do the bookings ahead. That way, you can provide correct information.
- Finally, you will need your valid international debit/credit card.
Once you have got them, you can start filling up the form.
How To Apply
The application process for Vietnam e-visa for Armenia is simple and quick. Just make sure you enter the correct details in the form. The e-visa allows you to enter and stay in a foreign country. Therefore, any fault in the information could lead to serious trouble.
- Enter in the form your personal details. Your name, address, contact details like phone number and email id, date of birth (format DD/MM/YY), nationality, etc will be asked.
- Provide your passport details.
- Fill up all the other details and provide all the other documents that the form asks for.
- Keep in mind that your passport should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival. Your passport should have at least 2 blank pages for stamps from immigration and border officer.
When you have finished filling up the form, you can pay the visa fees using your credit/debit card. You can also use your PayPal account if you so wish.
Processing and Delivery
The processing time and fees of the Vietnam e-visa for Armenia depend on the processing speed you choose. There are 3 speeds to choose from the standard, rush and super rush. However, your e-visa should be delivered within 1 week.
The e-visa will be delivered to you via email in a Pdf file. You need to download it and take a print out.
When you arrive at Vietnam airport, you will need to produce your passport, printed copy of e-visa and pay for stamp fee.
Things to note
Get Vietnam e-visa for Armenia for your children also, whether they have an individual passport or are included in their parent’s passport.
Please make sure to choose 100% money back guarantee to protect yourself when apply for an e-visa.