January 25, 2020
Vietnam e-visa for Citizens of Denmark: The best way to travel to Vietnam
Vietnam is a country that is quite popular among the Danish and most of them from Denmark love to visit the country. The Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark also allows the citizens of Denmark to visit the country. The country is able to earn a lot of revenue from the tourism sector. This is because millions of people visit the country every year. Vietnam also shares its border with a lot of countries but the amount of visitors Vietnam receives is the maximum. When it comes to visiting Vietnam from Denmark, an e-visa will prove to be the best option. Although visitors are allowed a maximum period of 15 days for visa exemption, they have to apply for the visa once these 15 days get over.
What is a Vietnam e-visa for citizens 0f Denmark?
The Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark is applicable for the citizens of Denmark where they don’t have to go through the traditional process of getting the visa. You will receive the e-visa through the registered email ID that you have provided while applying for the e-visa. It will be in the form of PDF. And after receiving it you need to take a printout of the sheet; so that you can present it when you are entering the country. It is a single entry visa and is valid for a maximum period of 30 days.
List-of-port that accept for e-visa
Requirements while applying for e-visa
There are quite a few things that you need to provide when you apply for the Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark.
- Passport: The citizen who is applying for e-visa must have their passport ready that needs to be valid for a period of 6 months after they enter the country. A scanned copy of the passport that contains your photo needs to be sent to the visa authority when you are applying for a Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark.
- You also need one scanned copy of your photograph : Photo Guide
- A valid email id: The applicant needs to send a valid email address where he or she will receive the e-visa details after it gets approved. The email address that they are providing must be a valid one otherwise they will not receive an update regarding the e-visa application form.
- Details of the application form: You need to fill an application form if you wish to get an e-visa to visit Vietnam. The application form is available online and you need to fill the application form and provide the necessary details that are required for e-visa to get sanctioned. It is important to provide the details correctly otherwise the application form can get rejected. Before submitting the e-visa application form, it is better to cross-check the details that you have provided. The application form will get rejected if the applicant ends up providing the wrong details.
- Payment system: When you are applying for e-visa, a processing fee needs to be paid. If you do no pay the processing fee, you will not get your visa sanctioned. So, it is important that either you should a debit card or a credit card so that you can make the payment.
By fulfilling the above requirements, you will be able to get a Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark. It will permit you to visit Vietnam.
Processing time of Vietnam e-visa
The processing time for Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark will vary. And there are three ways depending upon which you can determine the processing time. These points will give you the idea about the processing time.
- Standard mode: This process will take a time span of 3 working days.
- Rush mode: In this process, you will receive e-visa within 1 day.
- Super-rush mode: When you are registering for this mode, you will receive a Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark within 8 hours.
What are the benefits of the Vietnam e-visa?
There are a lot of benefits of Vietnam e-visa for citizens of Denmark. If you are not aware of the Vietnam e-visa then you can take a look at the points.
- You need to apply for Vietnam e-visa online. You will notice that with a short span of time you have ended up with the visa process.
- The processing time of the visa is also quite less. E-visa process is beneficial when you are running short of time.
- E-visa process will help you to save your money as well as your time. You will receive it in your registered email id itself.
- The payment process is also quite safe and those who are registering for super rush mode will receive the visa within 8 hours.
Visitors can apply directly at the government website https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/ (fee is $25 but no refund) or apply through our website https://www.vietnamimmigration.org/ (our fee is higher but 100% money back guarantee if customer not satisfied).
Vietnam E-visa has made the visa process quite easy and it has also contributed to the tourism sector of Vietnam. The E-visa process has helped a lot of people to get the visa in a short span of time. So, next time you plan a trip to Vietnam from Denmark, follow these steps perfectly.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN