May 7, 2020
Vietnam Landing Visa
Vietnam Landing Visa in Tan Son Nhat Airport
It’s now so easy for most foreign visitors to get a visa to Vietnam. And if you’re going to Ho Chi Minh City, you can take advantage of the Vietnam Landing Visa. This is a visa that foreigners can claim at the airport. The visa is available at some of the major airports of Vietnam including Tan Son Nhat airport, which is Ho Chi Minh’s main airport.
Getting a Vietnam landing visa in Tan Son Nhat airport is easy. All you need to do is to apply for the visa online. When you arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport, just head to the counter and submit your requirements. They will then attach a visa to your passport so you can proceed with entering Vietnam.
Applying for Vietnam Landing Visa in Tan Son Nhat Airport
The easiest way to get a Vietnam Lading Visa is to hire a trusted agency in Vietnam online. Once you find an agency, you’ll be asked to fill out an application form on their website. Make sure you fill out the form correctly because this will be used to process your visa. Enter your complete name, nationality, and other relevant details about your trip.
After you submit the form, the agency will forward it to the Vietnam Immigration so they can process your visa. Once it’s approved, they will send a pre-approval letter. The agency will then forward the letter to your email.
Here’s how to apply for your Vietnam Landing Visa in Tan Son Nhat Airport
- First, fill out the visa application form and pay the processing fee with your card. Review the details you have entered and make sure they are correct. Check the spelling and ensure that it matches what’s on your passport. You’ll also be asked to choose the airport from where you will claim the visa. In your case, choose Tan Son Nhat Airport.
- After submitting the form, the agency will immediately forward your application to Vietnam Immigration. Within 2 business days, you will get a response from them through email. If your visa is approved, you will receive the pre-approval letter and a blank application form. Print these documents.
- Upon arriving in Ho Chi Minh, look for the landing visa counter in Tan Son Nhat Airport. This is right across Passport Control.
- Approach the counter and submit the requirements. These include the letter, application form, passport-sized photos (Photo guide), and your passport. They will ask you to wait while they process your visa.
- When your visa is ready, the officer will call your name. They will ask you to pay for the $25 stamping fee. You can pay in cash, either in Vietnamese Dong or US Dollar currency. Then they will return your passport back, which already has the Vietnam visa in it. Now you can go to Passport Control and enter Vietnam for your holiday.
Why Choose the Vietnam Landing Visa
Aside from the Vietnam Landing Visa, there are other visas that you can apply. You can get the e-visa or apply for the standard Vietnam visa from the embassy. But if you want a convenient way of applying for your visa to Ho Chi Minh, you should choose the Vietnam Landing Visa. As you see, it’s so convenient to apply. In fact, it will only take a few minutes of your time to fill out the application form online. Here are more reasons why you should consider getting the Vietnam Landing Visa.
You don’t have to go to an embassy to apply for the visa. Everything is done online so you can apply for the visa even if you’re at the comfort of your home.
The process of application is fast and easy especially since the travel agency will apply it on your behalf. You don’t need to do anything in your end except to fill out the form and prepare the requirements.
In only a few days, you’ll get a response through email along with your pre-approval letter. This is faster than applying for a regular Vietnam visa from the embassy.
You get to choose between single entry and multiple entry visas, with a stay of either 30-days or 60-days. This option is not available for the e-visa.
Is the Vietnam Landing Visa Highly Recommended?
Yes, definitely. The Vietnam Landing Visa via Tan Son Nhat Airport is highly recommended for foreign tourists who plan on visiting the city of Ho Chi Minh. Just make sure to apply for the visa at least two weeks before your trip to avoid any issues in case of delays.
Also, it’s important to remember that the landing visa is only available from the airports of Vietnam. If you are entering through the port or the land border, then this visa will not apply to you.
What is Visa On Arrival Vietnam? [show answer]
Vietnam Visa On Arrival (also called Vietnam Landing Visa) is an alternative way to get your visa for Vietnam instead going to the embassy or consulate of Vietnam. The visa will be issued for you at International airports in Vietnam.
To get Vietnam Visa on arrival, you are advised to fill in visa application form online to request for the visa approval letter.
A scanned copy of the approval letter will be sent to your email address. You will also receive a blank application form. Print the letter and the form and fill out the form correctly. Bring these with you to Vietnam.
Upon arriving at an International Airport of Vietnam, look for the Visa Landing Counter. You’ll find it right in front of Passport Control. Here, submit the approval letter, application form, and your passport. You will also be asked to pay for an additional fee called stamping fee in cash. Then the officer will ask you to wait while they process your visa.
When your visa is ready, they will call you back to the counter. Then the officer will hand you your passport. Check the passport and you’ll find the visa in it. Now you can go to Passport Control for immigration checks to enter Vietnam.
What is the official website for Visa On Arrival? [show answer]
There is NO official website for Visa On Arrival Vietnam.
Visa On Arrival Vietnam required a company in Vietnam sponsor for their customers or guests. If you want to get Visa On Arrival Vietnam, you are required to contact with a company in Vietnam for their sponsoring.
Which website should I choose to apply my visa ?
There are numerous companies in Vietnam built websites for receive request for Visa On Arrival Vietnam, please do some search to find a reliable one offers reasonable price with 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Tips to check for a reliable website:
- The website must have SSL certificate to make sure your data encrypted. Prefix of domain name must have httpS://www.domain.com
- Check domain records by using https://whois.ws or http://domainwhitepages.com – the old of the domain name the more reliable, some website saying that they build for more than 10 years when but domain name newly buy
- Check their policy for refund. Some website saying 100% money back guarantee but it’s too complicated with their term. Why we have to pay if we are not satisfied with the service or product ?
- Using PayPal to protect your payment & ask for refund easily if necessary.
Citizens of Which Countries Are Accepted for Visa On Arrival Vietnam? [show answer]
Citizens of ALL COUNTRIES in the worlds are eligible to apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam.
Unlike Visa On Arrival of some countries, Visa On Arrival Vietnam required applicant obtain a visa approval letter (also called pre-approval letter) before flying to Vietnam to pick up their visa upon arrival at the airports.
Applicants for Visa On Arrival are accepted to pick up their visa at international airports of Vietnam only.
Which International Airport in Vietnam accept for Visa On Arrival? [show answer]
With the visa approval letter, you can use to get Vietnam Visa at one of the following international airports:
- Noi Bai international airport (Hanoi city),
- Tan Son Nhat international airport (Ho Chi Minh City city),
- Cam Ranh international airport (Nha Trang city),
- Da Nang airport (Da Nang city),
- Cat Bi international airport (Hai Phong city),
- Lien Khuong international airport (Da Lat city) and
- Phu Quoc international airport (Phu Quoc islands)
What is the procedure at Vietnam airport to get the visa? [show answer]
Upon arrival at the airport, you will see the “Landing Visa Counter”. You are advised to stop at this place to get the visa into your passport before queuing in line at Passport Control for immigration checks.
At the “Landing Visa Counter”, you are required to submit your original passport + the visa approval letter + completed form NA1 (you can download the Vietnamese-visa-application-form (Form NA1) to fill, sign and attached a photo of your face on it – see Photo guide) then wait to be called for paying the stamping fee for getting your visa.
What is stamping fee at Vietnam airport and how much is it?
After make the payment for visa stamping fee, you will be called again to get back your passport with the visa inside.
Please remember to check information in your visa before leaving.
How much does the Vietnam visa on arrival cost? [show answer]
In general, there are two kind of fees you are required to pay:
The stamping fee (paid directly at Vietnam’s airport when pick up visa there)
Service fee pay for our sponsorship to get the approval letter. Please see our visa fees for update.
We offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service to get the visa approval letter.
What is stamping fee at Vietnam airport and how much is it? [show answer]
The stamping fee is the fee you are required to pay at the airport when you arrive in order to get the official visa stamped in your passport. The stamp fee must be in cash, no credit cards are accepted.
Stamp fee is required to pay at the airport for picking up your visa as follow :
- 25 USD for 1-month and 3-month single entry
- 50 USD for 1 month and 3 months multiple entry visa
- 95 USD for less than 6 months multiple entry visa
- 135 USD for less than 1 year multiple entry visa
- The stamping fee at the airport can be paid in USD or VND by Cash only.
- Price per person
Is the same price of Visa on arrival applied to everyone? [show answer]
There are two kind of fees for getting visa on arrival.
Service fee (not same for everyone): this is fee pay for website owner who arrange the visa approval letter with their sponsoring. Service fee is various and depend on a number of factors such as country of your passport, length of stay, number of entries, types of visa, how fast would you like to get approval….. Please kindly see our current visa fees.
Stamp fee (same for everyone) : Aside the service you have to pay online to get the visa approval letter, you are required to pay an additional amount called stamp fee to pick up your visa when you arrive. It’s $25 for 1-month and 3-month single entry visa | $50 for 1-month and 3-month multiple-entry visa | $95 for 6-month multiple entry visa | $135 for 1-year multiple entry visa.