February 13, 2020
Cheap Vietnam E-Visa for Entering Vietnam Via Bo Y Landport
Are you looking to visit Vietnam and stay their one month via Bo Y land port? Then you should apply for a cheap Vietnam e-visa. To visit Vietnam via Bo Y Landport, you should hire a trustworthy travel agency to apply for an e-visa. Yes, only with Vietnam E-Visa, you can visit Vietnam by land port. However, as of now, only 81 countries are permitted for e-visa. If your country is allowed for the Vietnam e-visa, you can apply for an e-visa without any restrictions.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
Cheap Vietnam visa is Vietnam E-Visa
So, why Vietnam e-visa is called as cheap Vietnam e-visa? This is because, here, you can make a single payment while applying for a visa. You don’t have to pay the stamp fee in your destination land port. Also, you don’t have to spend money to visit the embassy. Because, with this e-visa method, you will apply for your visa via online.
When it comes to cost, you will ask to pay the charge that will be less than other visa applying option. This is because, here your visa type will be single entry visa type, and that valid for only 30 days. So, when comparing to other visa types, the e-visa Vietnam price will be less.
Landport Permitted for Vietnam E-visa
- CK Xa Mat – Xa Mat Landport
- Cửa khẩu Tây Trang – Tay Trang Landport
- CK Tịnh Biên – Tinh Bien Landport
- Sông Tiền – Song Tien Landport
- Cửa khẩu Na Mèo – Na Meo Landport
- Cửa khẩu Nậm Cắn – Nam Can Landport
- Móng Cái – Mong Cai Landport
- Mộc Bài – Moc Bai Landport
- CK La Lay – La Lay Landport
- Lào Cai – Lao Cai Landport
- Lao Bảo – Lao Bao Landport
- Hà Tiên – Ha Tien Landport
- Hữu Nghị – Huu Nghi Landport
- Cầu Treo – Cau Treo Landport
- Cửa khẩu Cha Lo – Cha Lo Landport
- Cửa khẩu Bờ Y – Bo Y Landport
So, are you looking to visit Vietnam via any one of these land ports? No one can stop you from visiting Vietnam with a cheap Vietnam visa! All you have to do now is finding the 100% risk-free travel agency website and start applying for your e-visa on time and start your Vietnam long trip via Bo Y land port once your Vietnam visa got approved.
Details Needed To Apply For your E-Visa
No matter whether you are going to visit Vietnam via Bo Y Landport or Xa Mat landlord, you should apply for your E-visa with the accurate details. If you didn’t apply for your visa with the properly and without require details, your visa approval process would get hold on.
Some of them are,
- Full name as it is in the passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Email ID
- Visa type
- Entry-exit port
- Port type
- Scanned passport front page
- Two scanned photos of yours (Without wearing glass)
You have to fill and attach these details without any errors and typos.
Things Needed Before Applying For a Visa
Before you book a visa, you have to ensure certain things to make your Vietnam visit and stay successful without any stress and hassle. Some of them are listed below.
- Passport with six-month validity. If you are not going to extend the visa, you can visit and stay in Vietnam with a one-month validity passport.
- Trustworthy travel agency and 100% risk-free travel agency website to apply for your cheap Vietnam e-visa under the e-visa method. Ensure, do they offer a 100% money back guaranty if your visa rejected by the government.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment for E-visa online. Your card should have enough money to pay the E-visa fee.
- Scanned photo of your, and scanned passport front page. Both in two copies to attach in the application form.
Benefits of Applying For a Visa Via 100% Risk-Free Website
If you opt e-visa for applying for a visa, you will come with more benefits. From the visa application process to visa approved process, everything will be done via online. So that process will be speedy. Also, you no need to wait in a long queue both in the embassy and in your destination port in Vietnam.
Since you don’t have to submit the original certificates at the embassy, your certificates will be safe, and you will be out of the stress because of it. Most importantly, you don’t have to wait in your land port to collect the visa and paying the stamping fee there like you need to do in the visa on arrival option.