May 5, 2020
Do citizens of Finland require visa for Vietnam? 💚 15 days visa-free
Citizens of Finland won’t need a visa if staying for fewer than 15 days.
Vietnam visa waiver program
You should apply for a visa if intending to stay for more than 15 days
Citizens of Finland are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Finland
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Finland are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Finland. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki, Finland
- Address: Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland
- Tel : +358-9- 622 99 00 or +358-9-5626302
- Fax: +358 9 622 99 022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vnembassy-helsinki.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/b6zzPoQZbDawCrpV6
Consular working hours:
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday
- + Morning: 09h00-12h00
- + Afternoon: 14h00-17h00
Chancery working hours:
- Monday to Friday
- – 09h00- 12h00 in the morning
- – 14h00- 17h00 in the afternoon
- The embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Finland.
The following documents are required for citizens of Finland to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Finland
- Finland Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Finland for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Finland for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Finland are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Finland to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Finland are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Citizens of Finland are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Finland passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Finland are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Finland are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Finland 🇫🇮? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Finland Address: Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮 Telephone: +358-9- 622 99 00 | +358 505448803/04 Fax: +358 9 622 99 022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; vnemb.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮 Address: Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮 Tel : +358-9- 622 99 00 or +358-9-5626302 Fax: +358 9 622 99 022 Email: email@example.com Website: https://vnembassy-helsinki.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Phần Lan 🇫🇮 Địa chỉ: Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮 Điện thoại: +358-9-6229900 Fax: +358-9-62299022 Email: vietnamembassy.helsinki@gmail.
Vietnam is a country of “land of extremes” by many tourists and vacationers. This is because, when it’s hot it’s extremely hot.
Before February 2017, getting a visa to Vietnam was a bit too inconvenient. You will have to schedule an appointment at an embassy, hire a third-party agency that can process your visa, or queue at the airport for your visa on arrival.