May 5, 2020
Do citizens of Georgia require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Georgia are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Georgia are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
1. Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Georgia, therefore, citizens of Georgia have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Georgia Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Georgia are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Georgia are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
2. Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Georgia are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Documents required for citizens of Georgia to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Georgia passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Georgia are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
3. Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Georgia are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Georgia 🇬🇪? In Georgia, there is no Vietnam Consulate or Vietnam Embassy at the present. So, if you want to apply for your visa from a Vietnam representative office, please check other countries where Vietnam embassies or consulates are located.
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Georgia 🇬🇪. Options for citizens of Georgia getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
Vietnam is the most popular and the hottest tourist destination across the globe. The country is a pack of with a bit of everything, for which it stays on every traveler’s list.
Starting in February 2017, the government of Vietnam has officially implemented the generation of Vietnam e-visa, also known as the electronic visa. Initially, this visa option was available only to citizens of 41 countries.