May 6, 2020
Do citizens of Moldova require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Moldova are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Moldova are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1: Apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Moldova, therefore, citizens of Moldova have to find a nearest or convenient location of the embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa.
The following documents are required for apply visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam:
- Moldova Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (vary depend on the embassy or consulate of Vietnam)
Citizens of Moldova are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy/consulate of Vietnam to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Moldova are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Moldova are eligible for Vietnam e-visa.
Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Documents required for citizens of Moldova to apply for Vietnam e-visa online.
- A scanned copy of your Moldova passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Moldova are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Moldova are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
There is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam representing in Moldova 🇲🇩. Options for citizens of Moldova getting a visa for Vietnam: Apply online for electronic visa or Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry).
For the Moldovan citizens, the Vietnam e-visa for Moldova is one of the easiest and fastest ways of getting the visa. Are you a Moldovan citizen? If so, then you are qualified to apply for Vietnam’s e-visa when you wish to visit the country.
The Vietnam e-visa is one of the easiest types of Vietnam visa that foreign visitors to the country can apply. Moldovan citizens are among those nationalities that qualify for this type of visa.