May 8, 2020
Do citizens of Romania require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Romania are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Romania are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1 : Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Romania
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Romania are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest, Romania
- Address: No. 35, C.A. Rosetti street, district 2, Bucharest, Romania.
- Tel: 0040-21-311.03.34
- Fax: 0040-21-312.16.26
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Website: https://vnembassy-bucharest.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/pFJDfVSbGkSXQ1mV6
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Romania.
The following documents are required for citizens of Romania to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest
- Romania Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Romania are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embass of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Romania are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Romania are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Citizens of Romania are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Romania passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Romania are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Romania are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Romania 🇷🇴? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Romania Address: No. 35, C.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Bucharest, Romania 🇷🇴 Address: No. 35, C.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Romania 🇷🇴 Địa chỉ: 35 C.A Rosetti, sector 2, Bucharest, Romania 🇷🇴 Điện thoại: + 40 21.
Vietnam is filled with natural beauty. Many tourists prefer visiting Vietnam due to the various tourist spots available there.
If you are a citizen of Romania and you’re planning to go to Vietnam for a vacation, you should apply for your Vietnam visa as early as now. Thankfully, you’re among those citizens that are eligible to avail of the e-visa.