January 29, 2020
Vietnam e-Visa for Citizens of Russia
Here’s the good news for Russians who are planning to visit Vietnam soon. You can now take advantage of the e-visa option for your Vietnam visa application. With the e-visa, applying for your visa has never been so easy. You just go online, fill out the form, make a payment, and wait for an email.
Also known as the electronic visa, the e-visa is an official travel document that will grant Russians a single entry to Vietnam. This document is issued by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. It will allow you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. You can use it to enter at certain airports of Vietnam, as well as through land borders and seaports.
Country list for Vietnam e-visa
Vietnam e-visa Requirements for Citizens of Russia
Applying for the Vietnam e-visa for Russian citizens is so easy. You just need to get access to the Internet. Fill out the form and upload the requirements needed, such as your photos and scanned copy of your passport. So here are the requirements that you need to prepare:
- Valid email address – applicants must have a working email, as this is where the visa will be sent.
- Passport – you need to have a scanned copy of your passport since you will upload this on the application form. Your passport’s expiration date must be within six months from your date of entry to Vietnam.
- Passport size photos in white background – the photos must be in digital copy because you need to upload it online. Photo Guide.
- Mode of payment – for the processing fee, you are required to pay with a debit card or credit card. You can also pay with PayPal. See Vietnam visa fees for update.
How Much Will the Vietnam e-Visa for Russian Citizens Cost?
It’s $25 per person if you apply for an e-visa through government website (https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn). The government website run non-refundable policy, therefore, please apply your e-visa with with care to make sure no error or mistake.
You will be asked to pay for the higher fee of the e-visa when you apply your visa througgh an agency. The cost will vary depending on your nationality as well as the processing time that you have chosen. It usually starts at $35 for the standard processing and this will take 3 business days. Please choose website offer 100% money back guarantee to protect yourself.
You can also choose to have the processing expedited if you need the visa very urgently. In case of rush processing, you can expect to pay around $40 or more, but you’ll get your visa in as fast as 24 hours!
How to Apply Vietnam e-Visa for Russian Citizens?
As an electronic visa, applying for the Vietnam e-visa will require you to go online. When you’re connected to the Internet, go to the official website of Vietnam Immigration. Click on the link that says “E-visa Application”. Then follow these steps:
- Fill out the information that’s required on the application form. Make sure you enter your complete name correctly, as well as your birthdate, passport number, expiration date, etc. Review everything before you go to the next page.
- Next, upload the requirements needed, such as the scanned copy of your passport and your photos.
- After uploading the requirements, go to the next page where you will be asked to make a payment. Enter your debit card and credit card number, or any mode of payment that you prefer.
- When they have received your payment successfully, you will receive an email to confirm that your visa is now being processed. Take note of the code that will be provided to you. Wait for a few days for your e-visa copy.
How To Use the E-visa to Enter Vietnam
When your e-visa is approved, you will receive an email informing you about this. Click on the link on the email and you’ll be taken to a page where you will be asked to provide the application code. Enter the code and you will find your e-visa copy. Print a copy of the e-visa and bring it on your trip to Vietnam.
When you arrive in Vietnam, proceed directly to passport control. Give your passport and e-visa copy to the Immigration Officer. Wait for your passport to be stamped and you can now enter the country to start your holiday.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival
As mentioned, the e-visa is only a single-entry visa. It will let you stay in Vietnam for 30 days or one month. If you need to stay in the country for more than a month, then the Visa on Arrival will be a better option for you. The Vietnam Visa on Arrival will let you apply for a multiple-entry visa with a stay of up to 90 days.
To apply for the Visa on Arrival, you just need to register online and get a pre-approval letter. Bring the letter to your trip to Vietnam and present it at the visa counter at the airport when you arrive. You will then be given a visa sticker on your passport and you can enter the country to enjoy your holiday.