December 30, 2019
Vietnam E-Visa for Russian; Things you should know!
Are you a Russian who wants to visit Vietnam and make your Vietnam stay for more than 15 days? Vietnam visa on arrival visa or Vietnam e-visa for Russian is essential! Yes, what you heard is right, Russian passport holders are eligible to apply for their visa via e-visa. They are one of the 81 countries who can apply for a visa via e-visa too. If you want to stay more than 30 days, or during your visa validity period if you’re going to go back to Russia and retune back again to Vietnam, visa on arrival is an option to choose. If you want to visit and stay Vietnam less than 30 days and no need for multi-entry, considering choosing Vietnam e-visa for Russian is a knowledgeable choice.
Are you looking to apply for a visa via e-visa? You are on the right path! Read more to learn more!
Vietnam E-Visa for Russian – Requirement to Apply
If you decided to apply for your visa under Vietnam E-Visa for Russian, you have these requirements before you start applying for your visa.
- Your passport should have at least six-month validity. If not, renew it sooner.
- You should have your recently taken photo (both softcopy and hardcopy). If you use to wear glass, remove it while taking this picture. This cause problem during verification purpose. Photo guide.
- Your passport should have already two blank leaves. You need this blank space to stamp your approved visa in it. So, if you don’t have, do the needful to have it.
- Your scanned passport pages. Sample for passport’s bio page.
- Debit or credit card to make a payment. Since Vietnam E-Visa for Russian is entirely an online process, you have to make a payment via credit or debit card. So, you should have needed money in your account to make a payment.
- e-Mail ID is a must to this process. So, if you don’t have a Gmail account, create it one.
- Passport and other needed original documents for filling the online form. No matter how clearly you know your details, consider typing all the details by seeing the original documents. This is because, any typo or spelling mistake and end up into a big issue in the visa approval process.
- Be ready with the traveling details like entry port, exit port, visa type, and more.
- You will need a trustworthy travel agency to apply for your visa at the 100% risk-free website.
- You should not involve in any case. If so, you should need to get permission from both governments.
Permitted Port to Visit Vietnam via Vietnam E-Visa for Russian
One of the biggest benefits is, via e-visa, you can visit Vietnam via sea, land, and air. Whereas, the visa on arrival option doesn’t have this feature.
Permitted International Airport
Permitted International Land port
Permitted International Seaport
Are you looking to book your visa via Vietnam E-Visa for Russian, do visit https://vietnamvisa.cheap/fee-for-vietnam-visa/
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
The country of Vietnam has always remained in the first position in every traveler’s “must-visit” list for a long time. Due to its dense jungle, spiritual places, and rich history, people from all around the world get pulled towards Vietnam like magnets.