December 30, 2019
Visa Fast Track
Vietnam visa on arrival support
You can conveniently obtain the visa stamp on your passport after you arrive at the Vietnam international airport with the Vietnam visa on arrival support service.
Well, you must be having questions like what is this service. How would it help you and more? So the answer is that airport support service offers by the consulates who helped you in applying your VOA.
The service allows you to quickly recover your Visa at the Vietnam airport with additional support. The assistance staff assigned for you if you opt for the service provides the support.
How does the Vietnam VOA support service work?
Follow the steps below to know about the Visa on arrival Vietnam concierge service:
- Stage 1: The process starts when you click on the option of selecting the Airport Fast Track Service after you apply for your Vietnam visa on arrival. Fill your fast track service form online along with the Vietnam Visa on arrival application by providing the details like name, passport details, travel dates, and more.
- Stage 2: After arriving at the Vietnam international airport. Find the assigned service staff who must be carrying a welcome board with your name at the arrival section. Thus, find the person and proceed with your Vietnam immigration formalities stress-free. The staff will handle all the things for you while you can relax in the lounge to receive your visa stamp on your passport.
- Stage 3: After meeting, the staff provides the necessary documents like visa approval letter, NA1 forms, and more along with the stamping fees. All the documents allow the staff to complete your immigration formalities in no time.
- Stage 4: Now, you will receive your passport with the valid visa stamp from the service staff to start your Vietnam journey.
It is the process of the standard or normal airport fast track service. In case if you have selected the VIP service, then you may also receive the car service and baggage porter service to manage everything for you.
Airport fast track service types
This administration allows you to get your visa stamping, visa sticker, and doorman administration at Vietnam Airport. It helps you at the air terminal when landed with the most elevated fulfillment to abstain from wasting through your valuable time, particularly in the wake of having a long flight.
The staff delegate will deal with all entry formalities, as we have discussed above.
Two Available Options to choose from:
- Standard fast Track – In this type, the staff will complete all the necessary formalities and get your Visa stamped at the air terminal. The process doe via staff will take only a few minutes to receive your passport with Visa. Thus, it avoids you to get in line for a long time. It costs somewhere around 20 USD/pax, excluding the visa stamping expense.
- VIP fast track service – If you have opted for this service type. Then it will allow you to relax. Our staff will help you get your visa on arrival fast (as on standard service). Then you will be escorted to VIP gate for super fast check-in for baggage pick up area.
Who should opt the service?
As per the general rule of travel is to relax so that to enjoy more. In the same case. Fast track service is recommended to the following parties:
- If you are a first-timer (entering Vietnam for the first time)
- If you require an early visa or emergency
- Individuals entering Vietnam with kids
- Pregnant women and disabled individuals.
- Aged travelers
Benefits of fast track airport concierge service
The benefits associated with the fast track service at the airport are as follows:
- At first, it offers a convenient and faster approach to obtain your Visa.
- Secondly, you will receive professional guidance to make your immigration procedure easy.
- Thirdly, you will get your Visa into your passport rapidly without holding up in line as other travelers.
- They, they get the Entry stamp and go through the Immigration registration counter with a fast track path.
- Escorted you to get your gear at the baggage counter.
- Further, they take care of your luggage and take you to your driver and,
- At last, they also provide free information about Vietnam Visa and different services.
Points to note:
- It is recommended to utilize USD for stamping charges to dodge any issue with respect to the conversion standard and such from Immigration Officers.
- The Visa application– Form NA1 ought to be completed with the accurate information with the attached photograph so that to make the service quicker.
- If you have a driver or lodging delegate, kindly affirm the service staff with their telephone number before your excursion. They will get in touch with your driver and lodging delegates in advance to ensure they reach on time.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
If you are traveling Vietnam via air with Visa on arrival visa type. Therefore, you also have to prepare yourself for the rush or queues to get the visa stamp on your passport.
Explore beautiful Vietnam with the most reasonable and famous visa type as Visa on arrival. It is an easily available visa type that can be applied via the online mode through the genuine consultant site.
Mostly, the people apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival without Fast Track service. Then they need to remain in line to get a Visa stamp and sticker.
In case, you are entering Vietnam via the Vietnam international airport. Then you must be prepared for the long queues for getting your visa stamp.
In case, if you are looking to process your Vietnam visa at the Vietnam international airport. Then it is better that you should go for the Vietnam immigration fast track service.
Traveling is fun when we are talking about the sightseeing and the attractive places that give chills up our spines. Similarly, many people from around the world travel to Vietnam for the adventurous trip of their lives.
Vietnam is a beautiful country with attractive places to visit. Also, it has all the seasons to enjoy, which is why many tourists come here annually.
Vietnam is one of the incredible travel destinations that tourists like to explore. The country features great landscapes, beautiful culture, delicious cuisines, and more that people from foreign lands are fond of.
Vietnam Airlines, the national flag carrier of Vietnam, has recently launched the Meet and Greet Service. This service will be provided by VIAGS or Vietnam Air-Ground Services Company, which is also affiliated with Vietnam Airlines.