May 6, 2020
Do citizens of Netherlands require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of the Netherlands are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Netherlands are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1 : Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Netherlands
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Netherlands are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in the Hague. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in The Hague, the Netherlands
- Address: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA the Hague, The Netherlands
- Phone: ++31 (0) 6 34097673, +31 (0)70 364 4300
- Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vnembassy-thehague.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/4mtEG4J8JV54eWDz9
- Embassy : Monday ~ Friday: 08:30 ~ 12:00 | 13:30 ~ 17:00
- Consular Section (Visa, Passport, Legalization,…) (appointment is not necessary) : Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 09:00 ~ 12:00 | 13:30 ~ 16:30
- The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and the Netherlands.
The following documents are required for citizens of Netherlands to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in the Hague
- Netherlands Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in the Hague for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in the Hague for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Netherlands are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in the Hague to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Netherlands are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Netherlands are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Citizens of Netherlands are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Netherlands passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Netherlands are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Netherlands are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Netherlands 🇳🇱? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Netherlands Address: Nassauplein 12, 2585 EB The Hague – The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Telephone : 3648917, 3644300 Fax : 3648656 Code :00-31-70 Email: vnembassy.nl@mofa.
All Dutch passport holders are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam. Dutch can apply for a visa at Vietnamese embassy (in either Netherlands or a third country), or online for a visa on arrival.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in The Hague, Kingdom of the Netherlands 🇳🇱 Address: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Phone: ++31 (0) 6 34097673, +31 (0)70 364 4300 Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656 Email: vnembassy.nl@mofa.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Hà Lan 🇳🇱 Địa chỉ: Nassauplein 12, 2585 EB The Hague, the Netherlands 🇳🇱 Điện thoại: +31 070 3648917 – 3644300 Fax: +31 070 3648656 Email: vnembassy.nl@mofa.
Are you from the Netherlands and you plan on going to Vietnam for a holiday? If so, then you better read this article to learn how you can get a visa to enter the country. Like any other country in the world, Vietnam would require foreign visitors to submit certain documents to enter their country.
When it comes to Vietnam, everyone wishes to visit this nation at least for once. If you are a resident of the Dutch Republic, then you can visit Vietnam quite easily.
Vietnam, a country located in the Asia-Pacific region is known for being the ultimate tourist destination of all time. The country is filled with beautiful, unique and captivating places.