May 6, 2020
Do citizens of Mexico require visa for Vietnam? Yes ✅
Citizens of Mexico are required to have a visa to enter Vietnam.
Citizens of Mexico are advised to find below for options to get a visa for Vietnam:
👉 Option 1 : Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico
In order to get a visa through the embassy of Vietnam, citizens of Mexico are advised to pay a visit to the location of Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico. Here’s the address:
Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico
- Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec,
- Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000 D.F. Mexico
- – Phone: (52.55) 5540-1632
- – Fax: (52-55)-5540-1612 | (52-55)-5520-8689 (Consular)
- – Email: email@example.com
- – Website: https://vnembassy-mexico.mofa.gov.vn
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/Uid1NqBDLNDYzkfg6
- Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. The Embassy of Vietnam will close on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Mexico.
The following documents are required for citizens of Mexico to apply visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico
- Mexico Passport (with at least 06-months validity and 2 blank pages)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico for this form)
- One passport size photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application). Photo guide.
- Visa fees (contact the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico for the amount to pay)
Citizens of Mexico are advised to make a phone call or email to the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico to ask for further requirements and make an appointment with them.
If applying visa at the embassy of Vietnam is not convenient, citizens of Mexico are advised to consider Vietnam e-visa & Visa On Arrival option.
👉 Option 2 : Apply for Vietnam e-visa
Citizens of Mexico are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam e-visa is valid for 30 days, single entry.
Frequently Ask About Vietnam e-Visa
Citizens of Mexico are required following documents to apply for Vietnam e-visa.
- A scanned copy of your Mexico passport’s bio page (Sample for passport’s bio page). Please make sure you passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A recently taken of your face. Photo guide.
- Valid email address to contact.
- Credit or debit card to make the payment online.
In case of planning to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, citizens of Mexico are advised to choose Visa On Arrival option which you can choose to apply visa for 3 month or upto 6 months.
👉 Option 3 : Apply for Visa On Arrival Vietnam
For getting Visa On Arrival, citizens of Mexico are required to hold a visa approval letter (also call pre-approved visa letter).
Fee for getting the visa approval letter from $6 only – 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Please check our visa fees for update.
Frequently ask about Vietnam Visa On Arrival
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Mexico 🇲🇽? Please see below for information of Vietnam Embassy in Mexico Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Del.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Mexico 🇲🇽 Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Del.
Đại Sứ Quán Việt Nam tại Mexico 🇲🇽 Địa chỉ: Sierra Ventana No 255. Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Código Postal 11.
Citizens of Mexico who are thinking of visiting Vietnam can now enter the country using an electronic visa, also known as the Vietnam e-visa. This was initially offered last February of 2017 and was made available for citizens of more than 40 countries.